Chapter 4🖤

sorry for any mistakes 💕

.
.
.

Denise POV:

I'm at a ice cream shop with Jade and Mitch. I was holding Mitch and we was having our own little conversation. We was waiting in line when a girl walks up to Jade.

Jade: "oh my gosh halle"

Halle: "oh heyy"

Me and Mitch watched the two share a hug and she turns and looks at Mitch and the women smile grows.

Halle: "Mitch you're so big now"

Mitch: "mhm"

Jade gives Mitch a look but I found it a little funny so I turned my head so they wouldn't see.

Halle: "we have to catch up Jade, it's been a while"

Jade: "we really do"

Halle: "how about tonight?"

I turn my head seeing the girl giving her a look that caused me to cringe.

Jade: "sure my place?"

Halle: "okay I'll be there around seven"

Halle hugs Jade again and gives her a kiss on cheek

Mitch: "ew"

I burst out laughing and gets a look from Jade and her friend Halle, she walks off and I turn my head towards the women making the ice cream up front. We were up next and Jade tells her what kind we all want.

Jade: "do you mind watching mitch for me tonight?"

Denise: "sure"

We were sitting in the car now and I was waiting for what Jade had to say about what just happened or at least tell me who the women was.

Jade: "so you thought that was funny?"

Denise: "oh come on, it was kinda funny"

Jade rolls her eyes and starts the car, she pulls off and we make our way to my house.

Jade: "okay Mitch behave for Denise"

Mitch: "I am"

I get out without saying anything to Jade and take Mitch inside with me.

Denise: "I bought you some toys a while back"

Mitch: "oh yay thank you pretty lady"

I smile to the little nickname she gave me. And she runs to the play room I arranged for her. I fall back on the couch and my phone vibrates.

Jade ~ what's wrong?

Denise ~ why you think something wrongg

Jade ~ cause you're acting weird

I looked at her message and just locked my phone. I went into the kitchen to make Mitch a little snack.

I couldn't lie, I was a little jealous but how could I right.

Pretty Lady (short story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें