☆ Part 4 ☆

Dorks

"Felix?"
"Yes?"
Pepa and felix looked at each other and pepa slowly turned red.

"Hi felix" bruno said waving to him
"Hi bruno" felix waved back at him.

"What are you doing here?" Pepa asked
"I was just buying flowers that my papi asked me to buy, he said its for his special date night with mami, then i saw the two of you crouching here and i got curious"
Felix showed the bouquet of flowers to pepa and bruno.

"Those are very pretty" bruno said with a smile.
"Yea" pepa nodded while looking at the flowers.

"Here" felix handed a flower to pepa and bruno. Pepa recieved a red flower and bruno recieved a yellow one.

Pepa blushed and rainbows started to appear above her head. She covered her face out of embarrassment.

"Pepa, you're as red as the flower you're holding" bruno giggled at the sight of his sister getting shy.

"I think i have to go now" felix smiled and waved goodbye at pepa and bruno.
Felix was also blushing hard.

"Pepa" bruno tapped pepa's shoulder
"Is he gone?" Pepa took a peek and let out a big sigh.
"Yea, he walked away blushing" bruno made a smug face and teased pepa.

"Stop it, bruno" pepa said, her face still red. Bruno rolled his eyes and looked over to julieta and agustin.

"Where did they go?" Bruno asked pepa
"What? They left?" Pepa looked over and saw that julieta and agustin were gone.

They looked around and saw them sitting on a bench. Julieta was still pink and agustin was sitting next to her.

Back to julieta and agustin

"Julieta?" Agustin looked at julieta, rubbing the back of his neck
"Yes?" Julieta looked at agustin.
"About earlier..."
"Thanks for saying that im amazing" julieta blushed and gave agustin a peck on the cheek.

Back to pepa and bruno

"Oh"
"My"
"God"

Pepa and bruno looked at each other.
They giggled and hit each other out of exitement.

"Bruno, did you see? Did you see?" Pepa squealed while squeezing bruno's hand and shaking him back and forth.

"Yes, pepa, i saw" bruno giggled with pepa.

"Julieta making the moves now huh" pepa smirked and somehow proud that her sister kissed someone.

Back to julieta and agustin

Agustin was left speechless and unable to move. He was beet red and his jaw dropped.

Julieta giggled at his reaction and used her index finger to close agustin's mouth.

"Careful, agustin, a fly might enter your mouth"
Julieta smiled and stood up.
"I got to go now, agustin. Mama might be looking for me"

Julieta pat agustin's head and waved at him goodbye.
Agustin waved back, still speechless.

Pepa pulled bruno and they ran towards julieta.

"Oh, hey guys, where's mama?" Julieta asked
"She's busy talking to someone" bruno answered
"Sooooo julieta..." pepa looked at julieta with a smirk.
"Making the moves on agustin eh" pepa now making a smug face while nudging her.

"Wha- how- no- its not-" julieta tried to answer but she couldnt find the right words. She just covered her face and groaned.

"You spied on me?" Julieta asked, her face now beet red like agustin's

"I wouldnt say we 'spied' on you. Its more like watched you from a distance"
Bruno laughed at pepa's claim and julieta just got annoyed.

"Pepa! Bruno! Have you found julieta yet?"

The triplets hear alma calling for them.
"Si, mama. She's with us now" pepa yelled back.

"Pepa, dont tell mama about what you saw, okay?" Julieta said with an embarrassed face

"Oh i wont" pepa said with a smug look.