☆ Part 15 ☆

"So did you ask her on a date?" Sofia asked. Agustin's eyes widened.
"I forgot to" he said
Sofia face palmed herself and shook her head.

"What about asking her... in a form of a letter" she suggested.
"That sounds like a great idea" agustin said.
Sofia felt proud about herself.

...

"Hola, señora" sofia greeted alma as soon as the door was opened.
"Oh, sofia. What brings you here?" She asked.
"I have a delivery for julieta. Its from agustin" as she said that, she saw julieta running from a distance towards them.

She looked excited. Sofia wanted to know if she was excited because she was there or because agustin had something for her.

"Sofia!" She said and greeted her. She looked like she was expecting for something. She saw the letter and couldnt help but look excited to take a look inside it.

"Oh, this is for you" she handed the letter to julieta. She hugged sofia and went running to her room.

....

"Julieta,

There's something i wanted to ask you for a long time now, but i dont have the guts to tell you this in person so i made this letter. I know i've only sent letters and poems to you, and i wanted to take a step forward.

Tonight, will you go on a date with me?

Sincerely,
Agustin :>"

As julieta read every word, she felt her cheeks slowly burn up.

She hurriedly ran outside her room and started looking for pepa.

"Pepa!" She called out, but no answer. She called for her sister a couple more times before she was stopped by bruno.

"Julieta" bruno said
She looked at her brother and waited for him to speak.
"She went out with felix. I dont know when they'll be back" he added.

Julieta wanted to feel happy for her sister but she felt disappointed because she couldnt ask her for help at the moment.

She let out a sigh and started walking back to her room. When she looked around, she saw sofia. Then, her face brightened up.

"Sofia!" She called out for her.
"Yea?" She answered
"Help me, please?"
"Sure. About what?"

Julieta pulled sofia to her room and closed the door. She made a confused face at julieta.

"Help me pick a dress, please?" She said
"Oh. I remembered when you helped me pick out a dress" sofia giggled.
"Is this about a date?" She asked.
"Yea, how did you know?"
"Figured"

Julieta started getting all her dresses and putting them on her bed.

"There's so many to choose from" julieta groaned.

Sofia started looking around and noticed a pile of flowers on top of a desk.

"You kept these?" She asked.
"Mhmm they're beautiful"

She noticed the ones she gave her and felt her heart melt a little.

She picked one of the flowers she gave and saw it fall apart and crumble on the floor. She looked at julieta and let out a sigh of relief when she saw that she was too busy picking a dress.

"I like this one. Its cute" sofia said and pointed at a dress.
"What? Its the same thing as i wear everyday" she said and picked another dress.

"What about this one? Try it on" sofia suggested.

Julieta tried on a flowy blue dress sofia picked. She twirled around in excitement as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"So..." she turned to sofia, "what do you think?"
Sofia was in awe as julieta looked down shyly.
"Its beautiful. You're beautiful. What?? I love it." She couldn’t hold back on the compliments as julieta continued to play around with the dress.

At that moment, sofia began to question everything.

...

"Julieta! Your boyfriend's here. He got all fancy and stuff" julieta heard pepa yell.
"Ill be right there!" She yelled back while fixing her hair.

Pepa saw her sister walking down the stairs, surprised to see her sister all glammed up.

"Go get him, sis" she said as julieta greeted agustin.

Alma walked in and saw her recieving flowers from agustin.

"My children are all grown up" she whispered and walked over to them.

"Julieta"
Julieta looked at her and smiled, excited to go on her first date.
"Goodluck on your date" she said and kissed her on the forehead.

Julieta took the boquet of flowers agustin gave. She noticed a butterfly flying towards them. It landed on the flowers and it reminded her of something. She remembered one of the images that she saw when bruno was giving her a vision.

She looked at bruno and he gave her a thumbs up.

...

Agustin led them into a secret garden.

"I prepared everything just for you" he said and started fixing everything.

They sat on a blanket that agustin put on the ground.

While they were talking, he noticed a bee getting near him and shooed it away. He fixed the flower on the pocket of his shirt and continued talking with julieta.

After a while, again, he saw a bee, but when he shooed it, it didnt go away. Then, one by one, bees started to surround on him.

"Agustin?" Julieta said
"Yea?"
"Are you alright?"
"Yea, yep, yes. Everything is fine" he said and smiled at julieta.

She made a concerned face at agustin.

"The bees..."
"Bees? What bees?"
"All over you..."

Agustin tried to calm down. Luckily, the bees didnt sting him. He slowly got up and started fanning the bees away.

"I dont think thats a good i-"

She was cut off by agustin's scream and he ran towards a pond. He jumped in and waited for the bees to go away.

...

"Julieta, im really sorry... its our first date and i ruined it" he said.

Julieta gave him a warm smile and wiped his face.
"Agustin, you're hurt"
She gave him food and watched as the bee stings went away.

He couldnt keep his eyes off her. To him, she was the most perfect person alive, kind, caring, and beautiful.

"This is why i love you..." he whispered. It was loud enough for julieta to hear.

"What?" Julieta cupped her cheeks and felt them getting hotter.

Agustin realized that he said it out loud and felt embarassed. He hid his face and apologized.

"Im sorry. I didnt mean to say it out loud i-" he was cut off by julieta.
She held his cheecks as she went in for a kiss.

"I- i love you too..."