☆ Part 21 ☆

"Agustin? What are you doing here? Its really late." She asked, confused why agustin would be there in the middle of the night.

"I just wanted to see you, julieta" he said then proceeded to climb in her room.

"What? You cant be here, agustin. Mama might find out and scold us" she said trying to keep agustin as quiet as possible.

She noticed a scent of alcohol on agustin's clothes.

"Agustin, are you drunk??" She said, very concerned.

"Drunk? No. Tipsy? Kinda" he said and laughed a bit.

Julieta face palmed herself.

"How many bottles did you drink??"
"Maybe a bottle or two. The uncles that were drinking congratulated me for having the guts to ask you if i could be your boyfriend in front of so many people."

He chuckled and lied down on her bed.

"Why did you drink, then?" She said and made him stand up.

"Because i wanted to be a man"

Julieta giggled.

"But you're already a man... to me"

Agustin stood up and grabbed julieta by the waist.

"Whoa whoa. Agustin, you're drunk. Lets get you home"

"Im not drunk... i think. Dont worry, im not gonna do anything without your permission" he said then pulled julieta closer to him. "May i have this dance, mi amor?" He said as he looked deep into her eyes.

Julieta blushed and put her hands on agustin's shoulders.

Agustin started humming a melody and juliet hummed with him. They slow danced for a couple of minutes, but stopped when she heard a knocking on her door.

She gasped and shoved agustin under her bed. "Stay put" she said as she shushed him.

She slowly opened the door and saw pepa.

"Hi- hi, pepa. What are you doing here?"

"Your noise woke me up. And i heard someone with you"

She looked around and saw a foot sticking out of julieta's bed.

"Julieta... you are in big trouble" pepa said and smirked. "Is that agustin?"

Julieta pulled pepa in her room and let agustin come out of hiding.

"Please, pepa, dont tell mama about this"
"I wont. Now go back to what you two were doing. Dont do anything stupid, okay?" Pepa said

...

"Julieta, lets run away!" Agustin suddenly blurted out and held on to julieta's hand.

"What?" Julieta said.

"You dorks" pepa said and laughed.