☆ Part 9 ☆

"It looks cute on you"

She twirled around admiring the dress she wore.

"I better get going now, sofia" julieta said slowly backing away.

"Okay! Take care. Thanks for helping me pick a dress" they waved at each other goodbye.

Julieta arrived at her stall, pepa and bruno still giving food to the injured.

She waved at them and ran towards them.

"Pepa! Bruno! Im back" she smiled happily, seeing that her sibling did well on the job.

"I should hire you two" she teased, smiling at them while they give food.

"Please dont" pepa said.

They giggled and julieta took over.

"So how did it go with that sofia?"

"It went fine. She got the dress that she wanted"

"Did she do anything weird?"

Julieta looked at pepa and let out a sigh.

"No, pepa. She didnt do anything weird. She just needed help in choosing a dress"

"Maybe she asked for your help because she knows that agustin likes you"

"Stop it, pepa. She's a nice girl"

"If you say so..."

Julieta rolled her eyes and continued giving food to the people.

The next day...

"Julieta!" She looked around and saw sofia waving at her.

"Hi sofia" she waved back and gave her a smile.

"I was wondering..." she tilted her head slightly and listened while handing out food to people.

"Hm?"

"Could you maybe show me how to do my hair?" She said and twirled aroung a strand of her hair.

"Ummm sure. Maybe later? Im kinda busy"

Her eyes beamed and hugged julieta.

"Thank youuuu" she let go of her and skipped away.

"Wow julieta, you two are really close"
Pepa said, nudging her lightly.

"What? Yea we're friends but we arent that close"

A while later, agustin showed up in the line. He blushed as julieta gave him food.

"Let me guess. Bees?" Julieta said

He nodded and watched the stings go away.

"Thanks, julieta"

"Mhmm" she hummed and went back to giving food to the injured.

Agustin went to a bench and sat down, waving and smiling whenever they made eye contact.

After her work was done, agustin helped her as always, carrying her stuff back to casita.

They hung out for a while before sofia showed up knocking on casita's door.

"Julieta! Are you done with work?" She asked and saw her standing next to agustin. "Hi, agustin" she made a small wave and blushed when agustin did the same.

"Mhmm. I have time now" julieta said

"Great! Lets go to my house. My parents are gonna come home late anyways" she said and held julieta's wrist.

"Uhh okay" she looked at agustin and smiled awkwardly.

"Agustin, tell pepa and bruno that im with sofia. Byebye" she waved goodbye and they went to sofia's house.

Agustin waved goodbye and started to look for her siblings.

...

"Pepa, there you are" he saw her with felix holding hands.

"Agustin!" Her face turned red and let go of felix's hand.

"Are you two?" He looked at pepa, then at felix.

"Are we?" Felix looked at pepa. She nodded shyly, covering her face. She nodded and held his hand.

"Are we really?" He asked in a more exited tone, squeezing pepa's hand.

"Yes, you idiot"