wait

AIN Chap 1

TAYLOR

One thing truly sucks and that thing is the fantastic place called "school" wonderful isn't it, restricts you to be free and have fun.

then once you're home there would be more restrictions, more judgements and for what? they keep on telling us it's because 'we love you and we want you to be the best you are' bullshit

how the hell can we be the best if they keep reminding us how much of a failure we are, THEY DONT KNOW THAT BECAUSE THEY NEVER FELT IT.

maybe it's because They don't get bothered in school, they dont have parents or family members like that, or was never exposed to hurt, sadness or depression.

But sometimes they don't wanna lower their rank to you, they think they are so amazing that their children should be exactly like them.

And when we do something wrong they BLAME it on US, like how could they do that to their own flesh and blood, the flesh and blood that they think to be as the flesh and blood of 'Jesus' or whatever.

they say that we are worthless, My parents always did, indirectly of course and sometimes it just slips off their mouths like it was casual to say.

You can't just raise a child and dictate what it should want, what it should like, whom it should love and all those other junk.

I always believed that life is crewel and there is absolutely no one to trust.

cause if you can't trust family then how are you supposed to trust others, if you get hurt by you own family why would you even say that you wont get hurt by someone else.

I hate my life being little miss perfect blondie with steel blue eyes, well off family, all the makeup products and branded clothing a regular girl would kill to have And hey i get to study in this FANTASTIC school filled with amazing people who think they are so better and get what they want and also tell people how low they.

but really who's the low one, innocent people or people telling those innocent people how weak and pathetic they are.

"TAYLOR SWEETIE COME DOWN DOWN HERE, THE VISITORS ARE HERE" she said sickly sweet. Don't get this wrong, my mom maybe one of those parents who would push their child to the edge but once her head is back down to reality she's not a bad mom under her facade.

"TAYLOR COME DOWN NOW" Now that sweet voice came from the devil hiding in branded everything, My dad.

"WAIT A MINUTE, IM ALMOST DONE." I said as much fake sweetness as they were, they taught me to always be fashionably late ,hey being with them 24/7 for all your life how could you not.

I was fixing the last bit of my makeup on my face and took a final look in the mirror.

I sighed at the reflection. At least they choose something my style. black skin tight leather jeans, a matching crop top, a white leather jacket and my black combat boots. I walked down stairs when I heard mom talking about me.

"and this is my beautiful, rebellious and talented daughter." my father boasted. That made me gag internally.

"Taylor, i want you to meet Mrs. Arn-Horn and her twin daughters Mercedes and Phoenix." mom said introducing me to a middle age woman, a girl with long wavy blonde, black and brown hair and a girl with straight brown shoulder length hair.

Time to act what I have practiced the whole day.

I nodded at all three girls and turned my back at them and went straight to the backyard not saying a word.

My parents told me to speak less so that i don't fuck up with what I am saying.

"Taylor, they would be staying here for a week so that their house can be painted, They will be our new next door neighbor." Mom informed.

I nodded while the twins slipped out of the sliding doors, joining me in the backyard.

"Hi, im Mercedes, you must be Taylor." The skinny, tricolored hair introduced

"I'm Phoenix" The brown haired, puppy eyed, more athletically built one said.

"Hi" I said. "what brings you here?" I asked.

"school" The twins stated uneasy but they were not fooling me. I was supposed to contradict them when their mom butted in

"oh god, they won't stop asking me to move here. Mercedes was on the verge of tears back then and Phoenix talked non stop about this school close to this famous hospital." that was my school to, they would go to school with me.

but why go all the way from Canada for school.

This is suspicious and i swear I'll get to the bottom of this.