No Parents With Druggies

AIN Chap 2

TAYLOR

The day passed quickly and the old people slept early because they would be gone for 3 months cause mom and dad would be showing Mrs Arn horn around town. I know, 3 months, ridiculous right.

the next day, the 'rents and Mrs Arn Horn left early, about 5ish AM. That left me three months with the twins without being all polite and shit.

I never was, only when mom and dad around, but they aren't now.

Mercedes came down wearing sweatpants, a tank top and her Nike air. her hair was in a high ponytail and she already has her earphones plugged in.

"morning Taylor, Im just gonna go out for a jog" I nodded and walked to the kitchen to fix myself breakfast.

I was frying bacon when I felt a pair of eyes burning my back. "You know when there's a visitor, the host shouldn't wear almost nothing." Phoenix said sarcastically.

I noticed now that i was only wearing a black G-string being covered with my un-buttoned pajama top and a matching black bra.

"Yeah the host should, too bad I'm not the host" i shot smirking a bit.

Then there was presence at my back and i was locked in with Phoenix's arms on each side of me, resting on the counter.

"Blondie, I really suggest you wear clothes. There's a lot bad bad people in the world, and once they see you- I'm not sure if they could hold on any longer." She taunted, whispering in my ear making me shiver.

"and if I don't " I taunted, turning around to face her.

"well im not sure if I could hold on any longer" she said said placing the tip of her nose on mine.

Now she is gently grasping my waist, pulling me dangerously closer to her.

our lips were close to each other. " I really think you should wear clothes now" she demanded, using a firm, clear voice making me do what i was told.

I came back down wearing A black shirt, some skinnies and a pair of white high tops.

I saw Phoenix finish cooking the breakfast i was cooking. I sat at the counter behind her, watching her intently.

She came to me with a plate and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me off the counter and on to the chair.

"bon appetite." she said, placing the plate of bacon pancakes in front of me then began pouring me a glass of OJ.

"why are you doing this? I'm the one who's supposed to do to this and shit" i Asked, taking a bite of the pancake she made. And to tell you its the BEST pancake you would ever taste. I moaned a little while savoring the taste.

"I dont know, it felt natural i guess." she said placing another plate beside me and pouring another glass if OJ and a mug of coffee.

"Morning" Mercedes said entering the kitchen, pulling off her earphones. "Here you go." Phoenix said pushing the plate and OJ to her.

"ohhhh, you haven't made one of these since tenth grade." Mercedes pipped.

Phoenix shrugged and sipped her mug of steaming hot coffee.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked. "Nope, coffee will do" she answered.

Then after Mercedes ate, she gave Phoenix a small paper bag filled with what I presume as small bottles. "Thanks, i was running out" I heard her whispering.

Oh god what are those, it can be candy? chocolate? breath mints?

o-or d-drugs. I gulped then continue listening to their conversation.

"after school next week, we'll go there. I already booked an appointment and reserved a couple more of those and a few more dealing" Mercedes said to Phoenix.

Oh shit DEALING, A COUPLE MORE OF THOSE?

Are they like druggies or something.

Hey i smoke pot once in awhile but i never Deal drugs or something like that.

they could be like a drug lord or something, they might hurt us, hurt ME.

"Okay, just dont let anyone see these. We dont want them to worry about me. Um just gonna put this in our room. " Phoenix said, jogging up stairs.

"holy shit" I muttered.

"what's wrong?" Mercedes asked, sitting besides me. "Oh nothing, i just forgot a friends phone number." I lied.

"Oh okay, im just gonna walk around the streets for a bit." she said standing up, heading towards the door.

yeah walk the streets my ass, she might be dealing drugs for all i know.

I need to stay low and safe at all times