WHAT!

AIN Chap 3

PHOENIX.

Mercedes took a jog this morning to go check out the hospital near our soon to be school.

she booked an appointment with a doctor whose expertise is the lungs and heart.

She also git me a few meds to keep me breathing for awhile.

but something also happened awhile ago. Taylor. she the definition of perfection. If I didn't have control this morning, I might have jumped on her.

I mean seriously, which sane person would give up the opportunity to jump on a goddess like her.

Me of course.

She was in her fucking underwear. I swear I'll kill anyone that touches her forcibly.

I felt a sudden urge to make her safe at all time and let no one come close to touching her. No it not like im a wolf or vampire shit thing, and she is not my mate. I'm one hundred percent human.

I just feel the urge to, ya know? ughh i sound like a hopeless romantic.

In all honesty I'm really a bad guy, I play with others when I feel like it, just to keep me entertained.

Being sick sucks and you restrain yourself from all kinds of emotions and feelings.

''Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes, but it's the only thing that I know." I sang feeling the irony since I dont even know what love feels like.

Thank you Ed Sheeran, Thanks for making me feel soooo "special"

I'm in the guest room, finding a place to hide my medicine bottles.

"a ha, I knew it, I knew you guys are fucking druggies!" Taylor said pointing accusingly at my direction.

I tilted my hear really confused. "what?" I said dumbly. "don't play dumb with me, I saw the drugs and heard you and your sister talking about it" she said flailing her arms.

"excuse me, me and Mercedes are NOT druggies and what kind of proof do you have accusing us!" I said raising my voice making it more dominant and more powerful.

she whimpered and pointed at my hands. I looked down on my hand with my bottles on it. "This isn't drugs" I said blankly.

"yeah, like that would change my mind." she pushed. This got me mad, I have anger issues and a short temper.

"yeah! WELL WOULD THIS RECEIPTS CHANGE YOUR CLOSED MIND!" I yelled.

I stomped towards her and shoved the paper to her chest, then i bumped hardly against her shoulders and stormed past the front door.

I walked to wherever my leg took me. I ended in front of a smoke shop. I bought two packs and began smoking my first stick. Instant relief bolted through me.

TAYLOR

what kind of person would by 7 bottles of different types of medicine.

I read the receipt and each bottle. I started to search her dresser.

injections.

oh my god, whats with her, is she sick or something. I lifted one up and checked the liquid inside it.

Oh my god. I fucked up.

"Phoenix, are you sure you wanna-Taylor? What are you doing here? Why are you holding those?" Mercedes bolted and took the injection from me shoving it inside the drawer.

"I-i uhhh, I'm sorry." I said frustratedly. "Where's Phoenix!
She could be in danger!" Mercedes paced.

"What the hell, what kind of danger?!"

Mercedes ran out of the house and attempted to search for Phoenix. I was about to go after her but she was lightning fast.

Hopeless and down, i began to read the other paper attached to the receipt.

A doctors appointment. Oh my god she is sick! What have i done.

Well maybe its just a cold or something. I hope.

Whatever why should i care.

I returned the papers and medicines neatly in the drawer and headed out their room.

I called my friend to take my mind off everything that happened this morning.

"Hey Lynn, are you free?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, Alexa's gone for the day. Any plans." She asked.

"The usual" i replied walking in my bedroom, trying to look for my keys and helmet.

"Ok be here in 10" she said ending the call.

I hopped on my bike and kickstarted the engine. I sped off to Lynn's house hoping to get my mind off of things.

She was already out front. She hoped on and sped to the mall. We spent almost 3 hours shopping then we watched some random horror movie.

After a few hours, I still feel worried about Phoenix.

I was already home and the twins were no where to be found. What if they're in danger! It would be my fault.

The front door opened with a sad, confused and angry Mercedes. "I can't find her!" She said, pissed. "She won't answer my calls and fuck! I've been searching for hours" she fumed, slamming her first on the counter top.

"Is she always like this?" I asked. Mercedes sighed and explained a few things about Phoenix. "Only when she's mad. She has a quick temper."

"She'll come back home anyways right?" I asked. "I hope so, one time S-She didn't come back. I found her passed out at a park." She stuttered obviously not saying the complete story.

"We need to find her." I demanded.