1

Up All Night

No One's POV

It was just a normal day for a middle class girl. Just living normal life. But when she received a e-mail her world changed. She was accepted in Japan's one of best university with 90% scholarship which includes an apartment and other necessary things which she'll need.

Noor's POV:

I just reached home from my best friend's house. It's almost 6 in the evening and my mother was preparing dinner then suddenly I received an e-mail. Checked the e-mail and found out that I got accepted in Tokyo's one of best university and suddenly started crying out of happiness. Then suddenly my mother came with a worried face after hearing me crying and I showed her the e-mail and explained her everything. She was happy and called my father to tell him about the news.

(After 2 hrs)

My father, elder brother and elder sister came home after their work and they were also very happy about the news. We celebrated and everything was just fine.

(Introduction)

Let me introduce my self:-
Hi I'm Noor Malik. I live in India. We are middle class Muslims just live normal lives. I'm 17 and just completed my 12th class. I like animals and want to be a zoologist so I secretly gave a scholarship exam to go to one of my favorite university in Tokyo.

We can't afford the huge amount of money for the best university so I gave the exam without telling it anyone but my best friend.

I'm a black belt in karate and MMA. I also known knife fight and sword fight. I learned them when I was young and if I need to use it someday just incase of self-defense.
I'm an extrovert but also like to be alone sometimes to clear my mind when I'm stressed.
I'm bold and strong both mentally and physically.
I respect everyone and every religion.
I developed my intrest in animals since I was little cause we have many different animals.
__________________________________

No one's POV

The day went very good for Noor and her family. The news of her enrollment in her dream university came to be true. She still can't believe that she was accepted there.

Noor's POV

After dinner I called my best friend Nisha and told her everything that happened.

"See I told you, you'll be accepted."

"Yeah yeahh, but I've to leave you all and have to live alone there. I don't know how I'll manage their all alone."

"Ah, don't worry about it, you'll do the best as always. And about the matter of money do a part time job. It'll help you alot more. And it's common their to do the part time job. So don't worry huh."

She was also happy for me but also sad that I've to leave her for some years. We decided to meet the next day to celebrate. I also called my 3 more friends and they all were happy for me.

(Next Day)
I wake up at 5 am for salah and then did my morning routine. We'll meet at XX cafe which was good and also near my house. I've reach their at 12pm and now it's already 11 am.
So I started to get ready and picked a beautiful dress which covers my arms fully because I don't much like to show my skin. And to go with that I choose a matching hijab with it which was perfect.

I took only 10 minutes to get ready

I took only 10 minutes to get ready. I don't do makeup at all just some moisture and keep it as simple as possible. It's almost 10 minutes left till 12 so I should head out now or I'll be late and then they'll tease me for getting late. Although the cafe was just 5 minutes walking distance I decided to go a bit early to welcome my friends.
After waiting for about 2 or 3 minutes I saw Nisha heading towards me and then I called her.

"Soo what's plane now!? " Nisha asked me.

"First let's wait for others." I said chuckling and she also giggle on that.

And after waiting for about 5 more minutes we saw 3 people coming toward us 2 boys and 1 girl. Priyanshi, Anmol, and Zayn.

(3 hours later)

We celebrated and now talking about random stuff when Nisha asked a bit sad,
"Hyy Noor so when are you leaving? "

"I've to report there within a month so in 2 weeks so I can adjust there."

"Where will you stay? "
Asked Priyanshi.

"Well I'll live in a apartment which is provided by the university. " I said with bit excited.

"Haa haa jaa ab humari yaad kaha aane wali h tujhe" Said Anmol.

(Yeah yeah go you won't remember us now) translation

I laughed at his sentence then said " This is just impossible you know!! "

Then hit him a little.
Then they all started leaving so me and Nisha, she was coming with me at my house for dinner.

(Time skip to 2 weeks by Mikey's dorayaki )

Noor's POV

Today finally I've leaving, I'm soo excited to start my new life in Tokyo.
Currently I'm bidding my goodbyes to my family, friends and relatives.
"Take care of yourself and call me when you reach there" My mother said.
"Go and live your dreams and be successful in life."

My father said and my elder sister and brother hugged me tightly. Usually we're always fighting but also care for each other.

(3 hours later)

Now I'm in plane waiting to take off. I'm not use to be on plan so I'm a bit afraid to be honest.
A kind lady came to me and said that it's ok to be afraid.

(5 hours later)

I just reached here and the weather is good today. The first thing now I've to do is to call my mother and information her that I've reached, so I did.

Now I'm currently in a taxi on the way to apartment which is in Shibuya, although the university is in Roppongi.

"Hmm so I've to travel Roppongi daily. It's ok I'll do it, it'll be fun I guess. " I said to myself.

It's been only some hours that I'm here and started to miss my friends and family. So I decided to call my bestie......
"Hyy beb supp!!? " I asked happily
"Nothing much just studying. Have you reached there!? "

"Yeah just finished organizing things. The apartment is just good enough for me living alone."

"How big is the apartment!!!?? "

"It's good like 2 bedroom, 1 living room, 2 bathroom and a kitchen. It's better than I expected. " I said happily.
Then we talked for about 30 minutes more and then ended the call.

I'm tired and decided to sleep and it's already 11pm here .
_________________________________

Hyy did you like the story.
Vote and comment.
Hope you have a good day/night.ヾ(^-^)ノ