16

No One's POV
* Flashback*
October 30th

" When will the gang war start?"
Noor asked Baji while giving a cup of tea.

" Around 10 in the morning not the exact time. Why are you asking about it?"
Baji inquires back.

" I don't know really. I know I should not include myself with the gang stuff and all but I'm not getting a good feeling about tomorrow."
She sigh and looked at him.

" Are you planning to come there? If yes then don't try to, it's not safe for you and also there will be people we don't want you to meet or even see. It's for your safety so please don't come."
Baji said holding her both of her hands. He was worried about her being injured after all she is like his own sister.

" Okay, do your best and after the fight make it up with all. And if something happens I'll be the one protecting you always. "
She said looking in his eyes as she smiled.

*October 31st*

" I have to find them."
Noor said to herself while running every street and looking for them. It's been almost one and half hours she's been searching for the arena where the gang war was talking place.

"It's already eleven!! Shit the fight might have already started an hour ago!!"
While she was looking for them she heard some noise of people screaming so she decided to follow it. She saw lots of people running out of an arena wearing white jackets written Valhalla on them with an headless angel printed on the back. That was enough for her to believe that the fight was going on. When the path was clear the got at the entrance and sneek from there corner. The scene made her shocked at the look of Mikey and Baji while others were just watching them. She saw Baji taking out a knife without even taking a second thought she ran over with her all strength to him and hugged him and took the stab herself instead of Baji. She didn't care what took over her mind, she just know that this time she need to save her brother no matter blood related or not.

* End Of Flashback *

Next day
November 1st

It's an early morning around 6am. The sun just started rising spreading the shades of orange and yellow light in the blue sky. The gray eyed girl slowly opened her eyes as she moved her head up to look around the place she was currently in.

" Ughh... What place is this? Where am I? What happened?"
She asked herself while trying to look around the room lying on the hospital bed.
Then it hit her,

" I was looking for Keisuke and others. What happened then I can't remember?"
She mumbled to herself while observing that there were some mechines attached to her and a oxygen mask on her face. Slowly she removed the mask and tried to sit up. She felt a slight pain at her back and was in a hospital gown which was almost sleeveless or just say a little sleeve showing her arms exposed full of her old scars.
She observed that she isn't alone there was someone across the room sleeping on a couch as their long blonde hair covered their face couldn't be seen.

" Umm... Excuse me..?"
She call but they didn't hear that so again she called as she covered her arms in blankets to get some heat.

" Excuse me!"
She exclaimed a bit louder than before. This time the head turned up revealing Sanzu's beautiful ocean blue orbs and instantly he made his way to her.

" Good morning."
She said to him with a awkward smile still lying there.

"So you finally decided to wake up huh... You know how much I and everyone were worried about you ? What got on your mind when you took that stab!?"
The blond lad started scolding her as soon as she woke up.
Was he that worried about her?