14

A/N: I really love to read all the comments. So leave one wherever ya want.♡

FUTURE

No One's POV

Takemichi time leap again in the future in hope of seeing Hina alive. He go to Naoto with out wasting time for the updates.

" Naoto what happened in this time line!!?"
Naoto looked at the black haired man with a serious and sad look.

" In this time line, my sister was again killed in by a truck."
Takemichi couldn't believe this, he tried his best to keep not cry
but couldn't help.

" And what about Noor Chan?"

" Noor San tried to save my sister but also got into the way and was also killed. But the driver was somehow was alive. Later the truck driver was also found dead because someone brutally shot him several times from head to toe. "
The investigator said while
watching Takemichi.

That must be Sanzu Kun who killed the truck driver. Takemichi assumed thought.
(And we all know what happened, they go to Draken in the jail and all~~)

" What I've to do this time?"

" On 31 st October. A gang war happened where Tokyo Manji Gang was defeated and got under control of Valhalla. Mikey killed Kazutora Hanemiya and lead the gang as Valhalla didn't had any leader. Also a boy named Keisuke Baji was murdered by stabbing which also resulted of Mikey to get into darkness and made Toman a criminal organization which exist now. So,
I want you to prevent the murders of Keisuke Baji and Kazutora Hanemiya. This will definitely change the future."

" I got it Naoto."
Takemichi looked directly in his eyes with determine look.

" Prevent the deaths of Keisuke Baji and Kazutora Hanemiya on October 31st.
Naoto said as he reached his hand to shake with him.

~~~~

PAST

Takemichi came back he was his room when he received the message from Chifuyu about the meeting at the Musashi Shrine.

(The meeting was for new 3rd division captain and we all know what happened there. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

" You don't want troublemaker right, Mikey. "
Baji said coming in front of everyone.

" From today onwards, Toman's 1st Division Captain, Keisuke Baji is Toman's enemy."
Baji said and left the Shrine.

" Baji!"
Mikey called but he was already gone.

( A/N : I miss Baji so much ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)
After Baji left the meeting place he go at Noor's apartment.

Noor's POV

I was done with the dishes when someone rang the bell. When I opened the door it was Keisuke. What is he doing here at this time.

" Good evening Keisuke what brings you here at this time. I mean you can come whenever you want to."
I welcomed him inside and closed the door. He's wearing his gang uniform, maybe there was a meeting or something that's why.

" I want to talk to you about something."

" Tell me what happened?"
I asked softly. I just know that something had happened with him by his looks.

" How did you..."
He looked in my eyes.

" I just know by your looks. Now tell me."
He took a long sigh before starting.