13

No One's POV

Noor woke up a bit late because of yesterday's event. It was 7 in the morning. She got ready

and started leaving when Sanzu called her

and started leaving when Sanzu called her. They walked till the station together.

" How are you feeling now? "
Sanzu asked as he touched her forehead to see if she's has fever or not.

" I'm fine Haru don't worry about me."
She said to assure him. He hugged her and said a good bye.

Noor reached at the university just 5 minutes before the class starts and run towards it. She got in the class just at time and sat besides the window. Chifuyu was already there, she waved at him and he did the same. He signalled her to check her mobile phone. When she saw there were 10 missed calls from him. She forgot to put it back on sound because she was getting late.
Noor signalled him sorry and he said it's okay.

After the class ended he came towards her..

" Why didn't you picked up my call? "

" Ah... Gomen I forgot to switch on the sound."

" I was worried that if you'll show up or not. But now you're here I don't have to worry about it. Come on let's go to the next class."
The blonde said while the gray eye color girl was picking up her things.

" Yeah let's go. "
Noor said and started walking with him in the corridor. She saw someone, the one who she never wanted to see again. Noor stopped walking and stared at the direction where he was standing with some other boys. Chifuyu walked ahead but stopped when he saw that she was no longer along his side with him.

" Noor Chan what happened? Why did you stopped walking? "

She didn't said anything so Chifuyu tried to see where Noor was staring.

It was Murat, he turned towards Noor's direction and smirked.
Noor was staring at him with disgust and anger.

Chifuyu saw Murat and glared at him. Chifuyu started making his way towards him but the girl stopped him.

" Why are you stopping me Noor Chan!? I should show him his place, that basterd."

" You should wait till the right time Chifuyu. This is not there right place and I already have a plan"
She tried to stop him, he was already more than half way but stopped after what he listened.
Noor was standing there with a slight smirk on her face.

" So what's the plan."

" Just wait I'll avenge myself but I'll need your help. "

" Anything thing for my friend."
Chifuyu said also smirking while glaring at Murat.

__

The classes over and it was now her favorite time of the day the basketball practice.
As always there were many people playing there and as always the blonde with light blue streaks haired male was sitting on a bench near by and watching her playing only her.
~~
It was the end of her practice got over she started leaving but Rindou called her.