15

Read the A/N at end it's IMPORTANT!!

Noor's POV

As I got back to my friends they were happy obviously but also noticed something was different.

" Uh... Hy guys."
I greeted them but Emma just jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

" C-can't b-breath... Too tight Emma Chan.."

" O-oh sorry."
She said after releasing me from the hug.

" Congratulations on winning Noor Chin."
Mikey said with a sweet smile.

" Thank you."
I answer happily.

" Congratulations Noor Chan but you know you've to do some explanation."
Takashi said but I don't know what he's thinking.

" T-thank you."
I just shuttered a little. He's not a type of person who make me feel uncomfortable but this is wierd. And what explanation?

" He's asking about what you did to that basterd."
Draken whispered in my ear making me 'ooh' realising about it.

"We- we should talk about this somewhere else. Let's go at my place."
I said and started walking with them..

" Yeah and staying here longer will cause more trouble."
Hakkai said while walking.

Oh yeah we're in the Haitani truf. We better leave before they saw us.
There will be no problem if they see me but there will be a problem if they see me with Toman members.
We got out of the university and got onto the motorbikes. I sat behind Draken on his Zypher, Emma behind her brother and rest had their own motorbikes or riding with someone.

" Do I really have to tell them about that?"
I asked Draken nervously while he was driving.

" Don't worry about that. I'll handle it."
He said assuring me.

" Thank you so much Draken. You're the best."
I said greatfully. He always makes me feel comfortable.
Soon we got to my apartment and I welcomed them inside.

" Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back soon."
I said as I left the living room to make lemonade for us in the kitchen. I called Emma in the kitchen for help but actually I wanted to know what's going on outside.

" Tell me what's happening there!?"
I asked as soon as she came inside the kitchen. I'm nervous like as if I'm gonna die any minute now.

" First don't panic and second nothing happened Draken Kun is handling them so don't worry."
She assured me by wrapping me in a hug as I took a sigh of relief.
I took the tray of juices and Emma took another one. I am still nervous but I have to go out, I can't stay here forever, right? With a deep breath I walked in the living room.

" Guys we bought lemonade for us."
Me and Emma placed the trays on table top.
I didn't connected eyes with anyone but sat beside Emma looking at the table infront.

" Why are you looking down Noor Chan, we're proud of you."
Nahoya said with his always closed eyes smiling face. I sometimes wonder what's his eye colour, is it like Souya or different. I looked up at them and all of them are looking genuinely happy.

" He got what he deserved."
Said Hakkai with a grin.

" You are strong and you already showed that when we fought with Moebius."
Takashi said and smiled at me.

" Wait What! She fought with Moebius when?"
Chifuyu asked shocked.

" On the battle of 8/3 when we were attacked by them. She fought alongside me before you guys came. "
Draken said with a proud grin and I couldn't help but chuckled at that.