7

No One's POV

Noor was quite for sometime then she started.

"H-he used to be my f-friend."

"Then why he did that to you?" Asked Draken.

" It's a long story "
She said nervously.

"Tell us. "
Mikey said softly.

"W-we used to be good friends and with my other 3 friends. I know him since we were like 13. We were in same class. He was best in sports in boys and so me in girls. I was average in academics so I enrolled myself more in co- curricular activities and because of that we met often and soon became good friends. We also decided to join the same sports club , so after school he picks me up from my house and we go there together. We even use to play in same teams sometimes. I always looked at him as a friend but never expected him to fall for me. Even though he knew that I'm not interested in the relationships and all things. He asked me out in the last year of school. I refused him politely because there was no reason to yell at him and left him. He again did that on Valentine's Day and still I refuse and again on our farewell ceremony and at that time I couldn't control my anger and yelled at him to leave me. He didn't listen and held my wrist. I had no choice but to kick him. I kick him in his face and he was knocked out. After that day I never saw him. And today he came here a-and did t-that."

Her voice was cracked at that last point. Emma gave her water and she drank it.
She continued her sentence where she left.

"He said that he's in my university."
All of them were shocked after hearing that.

"You think we should ask them to help her? "
Draken asked Mikey.

"I don't think that will work."
Mikey said.

Noor was confused about what are they talking about but the rest including Emma knew who her brother and boyfriend were talking about.
They were talking about the Haitanis.

" Umm... Guys what are you talking about? And ask who for help? "
She asked

"Noor Chin what subject will you study in the university?
Mikey asked her and gave her a small smile as he changed the topic.

" Zoology. Why? "

"Hmm... Ok I've a plan. Don't worry about that boy now. He won't be able to bug you.
Ken Chin let's go we have to do some work. "
(hehe Mikey did a bug joke)
Mikey said and started to stand up but Sanzu spoke.

"Should I also come boss? "
He asked but Mikey shook his head.

"Stay here and you know what to do."
He simply said and left the apartment after saying his goodbye. Soon followed by Draken.

"You should also leave now Emma Chan, I'm fine now."
Noor said to her.

"No, I'm not gonna leave my friend when she's not fine."
She defended herself.

"I'm fine, just believe me. I just wanna be alone for some time. Please. "

Noor explained her blonde friend nodded.

"But call me if you need something or if something happens ."

"Yesss, ma'am."
Noor said and both of them chuckled.

"Oke, byee and take care."
Emma said and left.

Sanzu was quite whole this time thinking about what Noor said about that boy.