12

No One's POV
August 3rd

Takemichi came back in the past. He managed to stop the infighting in Toman by reuniting Draken and Mikey in the past.
When he saw around he was in festival with Hina, Draken, Emma and Noor. They were walking through many different stalls with various things in them.

The girls were in the traditional Kimono.

(A/N ~ This is Noor's KimonoImagine that the sleeves are full

Imagine that the sleeves are full.)

Noor's POV

Hina Chan and Emma Chan invited me for the festival. It's beautiful here and also bit crowded. We were just roaming but suddenly the rain started. We ran towards the forest near by for the shelter. I ran with Emma Chan and Draken. We reached to a parking area. We were already soaked in water. But luckily we had umbrellas with us. We were walking home when someone called Draken. It's was Peh -Yan in his Toman uniform. Draken gave his umbrella to Emma Chan and started walking towards
Peh Yan but suddenly someone hit his head with a bat. The guy who hit Draken was wearing a different uniform with a infinity shaped logo.

" Emma Chan who are they and why Peh Yan is with them!? "
I asked while panicking.

" They are from Moebius. It's a rival gang."
She said but the and there came many with the same uniform. Draken was fighting with them alone injured.
I asked her to hold my umbrella and started fighting alongside with Draken.
We took down many but soon he was getting tiered because of the hit and blood loss. I told him to sit and said that I'll handle the  them until someone would come to help us. I was protecting him when suddenly Mitsuya and Takemichi came. Draken asked them to beat the rest but there are many of them.

" Peh-Yan, This is unfair. You guys attacked him from behind with a bat and gang out on him. And you call yourself a man!?"
Emma Chan shouted to him, they were just standing.

" I'm tired."
Draken said and sat down on ground.
Mitsuya was talking with them but then we heard the engine impulse, a very familiar one. And it was Mikey.
I'm glad he's here.