ワン

𝐎𝐧𝐞

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

It was blue.

absolutely beautiful.

The five year old girl known as L/n Y/n didn't know what to say..
When suddenly a blue flower popped out of her tiny hands.

And that flower was known as,

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

•𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 [ 𝟏𝟐𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 ]•

''Mother, father.''

The twelve year old female, bowed respectfully to the elders on the futons.
The two elders smiled lovingly at the young one as you lifted your head, tear brimming them.

''Is there any sign of a cure?''

Your voice cracking in worry.
Your mother and father had been sick for 6 years now, and not yet had they been able to get a hold of a cure.

You loved them dearly since you were the only child, and you didn't know the rest of your bloodline.

The elders silenced before the mother decided to speak up..

''I'm afraid not dear..''

You looked down into your lap, as tears slid down your cheeks.
You didn't want to show weakness to them but you couldn't help it.

You didn't want to be 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.

You suddenly felt a warm, soft sensation on you cheek, wipe away your salty tears.
You glanced up to see your mother leaned up and holding your cheek.

''Mother you shouldn't get out of your futon!''

The old woman laughed and playfully waved her hands in different directions.

''Don't fret now dear, if this woman can handle your father in bed i can handle being slightly out of my futon to comfort my daughter.''

You turned bright red at the mention of her mother and father in bed while on the other hand, her father took that rather offensive.