𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

With hesitation, the group of slayers departed, beyond saddened but they had a job to attend.
You and your parents smiled softly while waving them off.

Muichiro even had the balls to hug you before disappearing in thin air. You giggled at his obvious shyness.

Kanae gave you a hug as well and a quick peck on cheek which you smiled brightly at.
She then left quickly in embarrassment at her bizarre actions she did without thinking.

Gyomei respected your comfort and personal space so he gave you sweet a hand shake but you pulled him into a crushing hug.
He felt his heart rate speed as he placed a gentle hand on top of your head in a loving manner before disappearing as well.

The day continued as normal as any day, but of course that's never the case for you my dear.

'' Mother, Father! I'll be back in a little bit!''

You cupped your hands around you mouth and called out to your parents.

'' Alright hunny! Be safe! ''

Your mother responded with a light laugh from the other room. On the other hand, your father responded with a stern tone while entering the livingroom;

'' Alright you boy magnet, No. More. Boys.''

You smirked softly and shrugged.

'' You never said no girls! ''

With that, you raced out the door, ignoring the futile warnings from your father.
You laughed and waved at your father as you jogged down the graveled trail.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

You starred agape at the sight in front of you.

Four stone like statues circled upon a patch of grass, the stones were absolutely covered moss, vines and flowers.
It looked beautiful.

You walked towards the middle and there seems to be something that lied upon the patch of grass.

You weaved your way through the long weeds and grass before immediately realizing what the thing was in the middle of a grass.

'A grave!'

You immediately dropped to your knees and prayed upon the grave. You set a blessing along side the grave, a beautiful stone that you found by the river when you met muichiro.