𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

You know, you never saw your future self walking in an Entertainment District with two men.
Yeah, you were talked into going with Tengen and Rengoku on a 'harmless' mission.

The mission was to talk to Tengen's wives and deliver a letter to the head mistress about his wives entering some type of beauty pagent.
But still, you are receiving so many stares it's starting to concern you.

Rengoku and Tengen didn't seem bothered by it. Maybe it was because of how good they looked, tengen with his hair down and no nasty ass nail pattern on.

Hallelujah on your part.

Rengoku left his hair as it was but wore a fire inspired kimono.

You were wearing (chosen outfit of your choice).
And (if you wear a hijab/bald/or in a certain culture ignore the upcoming hair options)
Your hair was (down/up) and you had (make up/no makeup) applied upon your face.

Either way, people still starred agape at you and some asked you multiple times to join their house.
You had to decline since you didn't want to stray away from Uzui and Rengoku.

Also because the men here were ugly.

'Women here are much more slay material.'

While you were most likely fawning over the food options and women, Rengoku sent some looks towards perverted men. And Uzui was getting swarmed by women.

Of course.

Man-Whore-
ANYWAYS.

You, Rengoku, and Uzui had finally trudged far enough in the crowded district and now stood in front of the house Uzui's wives resided.

The owners of the house were very reluctant to let you three enter, and with enough time to re-think and take in the hot view of you three.

They didn't let you three in.

Well, you were accepted but declined not wanting to leave the two men behind.

Rengoku had a sturdy smile that screamed; 'What just happened?'

While Uzui looked as if he had more brain damage than Inosuke. That's very concerning.

Yet not surprising with a man like him.
He probably has a feet-fetish..

Moving on, you all had to make up a new plan. A very malicious, devious and the best plan ever!