三つ

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

''Aww, do you really have to go y/nnn?''

You chuckled as the little children tugged at your kimono, trying to stop you from leaving.

Then Kei stepped in with an unreadable look plastered on her face.

''You know, y/n. You are welcome to stay the night. Actually, I insist!''

Then nezuko chimed in;

''Plus it's getting dark out and we live up in the mountains, so there could be animals!''

And lastly, tanjiro joined in.

''Not just all of those but it's a 2 hour walk from here to Mt. Boutique!''

You sighed in defeat as you knew they were right. All their eyes lit up as you set your baskets of goods down and slipped of your hoari.

''Alright fine, you win but-!''

They all looked at you with hopeful and curious eyes.

''I leave straight in the morning and help with everything around the house that includes cleaning!''

Nezuko and Tanjiro sighed in relief while the children squealed in delight, and lastly kei smiled softly.

After settling in the extra room, you used one of nezuko's night hoaris and slipped into your futon.

Not long after you immediately fell into a deep slumber.

Footsteps crept up from behind the shoji door to your room.
A few others followed after.

Soon walked in a few small silhouettes along with two taller silhouettes.

The small silhouettes layed at your feet or legs. While the larger silhouettes sandwiched you between them.

Soon enough, soft snores filled to room and as night passed by, sun rays soon peeked through the sheathed window.

Your eyes slowly cracked open and you felt extra weight on you so you looked at your surroundings.
And the three children were at your feet while Nezuko and Tanjiro laid on each side of you.

((''Hoes on me, left and right-' okay I'll stop))

You stifled a laugh since you thought it was adorable, especially since one of the children was drooling on another.