𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

┏━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━┓

┏━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━┓

''Tanji...?''

Before you could even continue his name, he frantically embraced you, breaking into a sob.

''Y/N!''

His voice was so wavered and disoriented. He sounded like he hasn't gotten good sleep in years..

The embrace lasted a while as he continued to sob within your arms while taking in your nostalgic smell again.

It was like heaven for him. A reunion with his beloved.

Once he calmed down he immediately bombarded you with an overwhelming amount of questions.

''What happened to you? I thought you died!''

''Why was there blood in your house?''

''Are you hurt?''

''Where.. Where have you been Y/n..?''

You gave him a crooked smile as you sweat dropped at the amount of questions you have to answer.

''One, my parents were attacked so that was my parents blood you saw.''

''Two, no I am fine.''

''And three, I've been distancing myself from harmful people.. I never meant to leave you or your family.. It was for mine and my family's safety..''

You finished with a sigh as Tanjiro's puffy, tear stained eyes stared into your own with a longing sensation.

Oh how much he's missed you, your scent, your embrace, you soft (s/c) skin.

He grew crazed over the two years you both were separated. Belief that you were dead got to him and he just wasn't the same anymore.

Neither was Nezuko..

She didn't like people touching her as much anymore and simply glared at people who brought up the word subject of love or friendship.

Tanjiro wasn't much different. He got very rash and emotional when love and romance was brought up..

The two stick even closer together after your rumored death, and after their family's, they grew inseparable.