𝐒𝐢𝐱

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

You and your father intently glared into each others eyes, as you held cards above your demonic smirk.

Your father did the same thing before speaking up.

''Black spades?''

A shadow castes upon your eyes as your shoulders went up and down. You then let out a vicious laugh and said between your evil laughs;

''Goldfish!''

The color from you father's face stained, as he dropped his cards with a shocked look.

You eyes glinted mischievously.

He dropped his arms to his side and looked down with a dreaded expression.

''What have I done..''

His voice laced with regret and fear, as you continued to laugh demonicly.

''What do you think of that father? This is my perfect victory! That's right, I WIN!''

Your voice held intentions far behind the destruction of earth.
It was absolutely terrible.

Your father had to tell mother, you both broke a vase.

You see, you and your father were having a 'nice' conversation about you being a boy magnet, when you threatened him with a flip flop.

He proceeded to stumble in fear and knocked over one of your mother's favourite vase. You both didn't feeling dying so, you made a bet.

Whoever won at goldfish has to tell mom that they broke her favourite vase. Your father sighed in defeat and dragged his feet while walking down the hallways to their room.

It was silent while you listened from the other room,,before you heard your father's girlish scream come from down the hallway.

You gasped in pure and utter fear, as you then heard your mother yell your name... Your father had brought you into the fault as well.

Apparently, he took 'if we go down then we go down together' way too seriously.

You raced out the door, choosing life over a miserable death. You bolted down the gravel trail, before seeing a familiar boar head running your way.