A new friend.

Kazuha was watching her classmates have fun at the playground with their friends.She sighed wondering why nobody talked to her.She wishes to have a friend to watch movies with,go to restaurants,and have sleepovers.Sadly,she had none of that. Kazuha imagined a friend,a girl with smooth navy blue hair and black eyes."oh what it is to have a friend..." Kazuha said to herself staring at the blue bright sky.She then felt a hand touch her shoulder and turned around shocked to see the girl from her imagination."hello,Kazuha!" said the unkown child."h-hello?...how'd you know my name?" she said in confusion with her mind full of thoughts.
"I'm the girl from your own world! of course i know your name!"Kazuha didn't understand what she meant but went on with it."would you like to be friends? please!I'm lonley.."said the mysterious girl."Sure!!" said Kazuha as she jumped with excitement."What's your name?" asked Kazuha while staring at her new friend happily."oh uh... I don't have a name.."the new friend said in a low voice."is that so? let me choose one for you!" said Kazuha then wondering what it should be."How about.....Akane!" Kazuha said eagerly."Yes,that's a good name! thank you!".Everyone stopped playing and strangely looked at Kazuha."who is she talking to?"asked everybody to their minds.The bell then rang and everyone rushed to class leaving Kazuha behind.Kazuha walked happily with Akane to class not caring that everyone kept giving her weird looks.