Broken

Kazuha woke up and fed the baby like usual and Haruto went to work.Kazuha and Kenji played with toys and drew pictures all day.Haruto came in late with a kiss on his cheek.Kazuha was in rage and took kenji up stairs to his bed.Kazuha walked up to Haruto and they started arguing."Why do you have a kiss on your cheek!"Said kazuha in a very angry voice."Who cares about that! atleast the women i found is more useful than you!stupid b****!"Haruto said and he slapped Kazuha in the face leaving her a mark on the cheek."OW!WHAT THE HECK HARUTO!"aid kazuha as tears started rolling down her face."GET OUT MY HOUSE!NOW!"said Haruto and dragged Kazuha outside in the cold."NO! PLEASE NO! MY BABY!KENJI!!"Kazuha said but it was too late.Kazuha wondered why he has done this if they were such a happy family.Kazuha felt broken and had her mind full of thoughts.A few years passed and Kazuha was living in apartment all alone.She felt like the same old lonley person she used to be when she was 9.Kazuha was eating breakfast and then went on to watch a movie in the living room.She watched a movie about a girl who left her friend behind.Kazuha got bored of it and turned it off and drifted of to sleep.