devil father

Kazuha and Akane made it home.Kazuha was at the front door shaking in fear.Akane looked at Kazuha in a confused worried face.Kazuha opens the door slowly and goes in and Akane follows."Where were you young girl!It's late!Go to your room!"Shouted her dad in a very angry voice as her dad held a glass of beer."y-yes sir...".Kazuha went to her room as Akane followed very worried.Kazuha locked her door so her dad wouldn't come in and slept.Akane was awake laying next to her.Kazuha wakes up to a loud banging on the door and screamed in fear.Kazuha's dad then breaks the door open with a rope in his hands."NO!DAD!PLEASE STOP!"Kazuha said in a loud scared voice.Her dad didn't say a word but kept hitting Kazuha with the rope leaving marks all over her body.Akane was scared and knew she couldn't do anything about it.She tried fighting the dad but couldn't."LET HER GO!"Said Akane.The father then took out a knife and scratched Kazuha on the arm with the knife.Kazuha passed out with blood on her arm.Kazuha's dad left the room laughing."useless child.Your mom made a mistake."."KAZUHA!!!PLEASE WAKE UP!!"Said Akane as she tried cleaning the blood off her arm with a random towel she found.Akane kept shaking and crying for Kazuha, eventaully Akane fell asleep.In the morning,Akane woke up to seeing Kazuha having a bandage wrapped on around her arm.Akane felt horrible that she couldn't save her from her dad and hugged her in tears."I'm sorry Kazuha! Sorry i couldn't save you!"Akane said as Kazuha was staring at her hands all emotionless."it's ok.I'll get used to it.."Kazuha said in a very low voice."Let's escape from here! you don't need to live with your horrible devil father!please!"Akane said looking into Kazuha's eyes.
"great idea!let's go!"Kazuha replied and got up from where she was."let's go through the window!It's not high from the floor,we'll be ok."Kazuha said running to her bed getting pillows and blankets then to the window. Akane and Kazuha got out the window looking for a place to stay.They spotted the back of a store and decided to stay there. Kazuha placed her pillows and blankets down making it into a bed."there we go!"Kazuha said as she sat down on her little bed."I'm hungry..I'll go get some food!"Said kazuha. Kazuha went to a near restaurant and ordered food. Kazuha was running back with the food until she bumped into a very handsome man almost dropping the food."Oh! im sorry" they both said in the same time and giggled."what's your name?I'm  Haruto.Nice to meet you!"Said the handsome man."I'm Kazuha! Nice to meet you too!"Kazuha blushed."i have to go,sorry!"Said haruto."Oh,alr. meet me here everyday at 3-well-if you want..haha..see you soon!Kazuha said waving goodbye to haruto.Kazuha ran back to Akane telling her the story of her and haruto and how handsome he is.Akane knew this will just make her forget about her faster but she wanted her to be happy.