A family.

Kazuha and Haruto eventually grew older.Kazuha got pregnant and soon gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.Akane was left in the darkness where ones were left behind.Akane felt lost and couldn't help but cry."Here comes the choochoo train!"Kazuha aid while feeding her baby boy,kenji.Kenji giggled and ate the food."i'm headed off to work,see you late my loves!"Said Haruto as he was already walking out the door."good luck babe!"Kazuha said waving goodbye to Haruto.A few hours passed and Kazuha was playing with the baby."here,put the block here."Kazuha said trying to help kenji build a castle with blocks."T-the castle look pretty!"Said kenji as he put the block on top of the other block."It sure does!"Smiled Kazuha."Daddy's almost coming home,we should clean up."Kazuha said as she stood up."Ok mommy!".They both cleaned up their mess they made with the blocks.Kazuha put kenji to sleep in his blue little bed."sweat dreams,kenji."Kazuha said as she smiled and closed the door.Kenji was fast asleep and tired from all the playing.Hours passed and Kazuha started getting worried that Haruto wasn't coming home.Kazuha tried calling him and he wouldn't respond.Suddenly the door opened and It was Haruto."Oh!Haruto!You had me worrried,im glad ur ok!"Kazuha said as she ran up to Haruto."Haruto looked tired and ignored Kazuha going straight to bed."Oh..That's ok!Good night Haruto."Kazuha said.Kazuha went up stairs to her bed to sleep.