Adventures

Kazuha was enjoying her time with her new friend,Akane.People kept thinking she was crazy and wondering who she was talking to.Kazuha didn't mind and always had a smile on her face,glad to know someone finally wanted to be friends with her.Akane and Kazuha went to get ice-cream after school."Two chocolate please!"Said Kazuha while the ice-cream man was wondering why she wanted two."here you go. It will be 2 dollars."Said the man in a low voice."Thank you! have a good day sir!"Said Kazuha.The man smiled at Kazuha and waved goodbye to her as Kazuha and Akane walked to a near tree."Here you go,Akane."Said Kazuha as she was already eating her own ice-cream.Kazuha and Akane finished eating their ice-cream and thought where they should go next."Oh!Oh!Oh! I know! Let's go to the park!"Akane said excitedly.Kazuha nodded and they both ran to the park going straight to the swings."Woohoo!"Said kazuha.Akane looked at Kazuha in a sad smile knowing that Kazuha will soon forget about her but now all she can do is make Kazuha happy until she starts her own life."hey,Kazuha..Let's make this friendship fun while it lasts,ok?"Said akane in a low voice."what do you mean? We will always be friends!"Kazuha replied while staring at the sky realizing its already dark."Oh..we gotta go home..I don't wanna go home..."Said kazuha with a very low worried voice.Akane was confused and said it will be ok.They both grabbed eachother's hands and walked home.