hanging with haruto

Haruto and Kazuha began to hang out alot. Time passed and Haruto,Kazuha,and Akane were now 14.Kazuha  rarely payed attention to Akane anymore but Akane just let it be so Kazuha can be happy.Haruto has let Kazuha live with him after he heard her story."Hey Haruto!Wanna go watch the moies today!"Said kazuha excitedly."Sure!I don't see why not"He said smiling."Ooo!movies!"said Akane happily.The three of them went out the door to buy tickets and headed to the movies.They all sat down in front of the bright screen waiting for the movie to begin."here,have some popcorn.".Haruto said passing the delicious smelling popcorn to Kazuha."Thank you,Haruto."Kazuha said while she grabbed the popcorn and ate some.The movie then started and Akane wanted some popcorn."May i have some Kazuha?"Akane said but Kazuha was too busy with Haruto.Akane then gave a slight sad smile,happy to know Kazuha has found a real friend.Akane realized her finger tips were slowly fading away."i'll miss you Kazuha..live a good life with him.."Akane thought to herself while her arm was already half gone.a hour passed and Akane was gone."That was beautiful!"Said Kazuha happily."Not as beautiful as you,Kazuha."Said Haruto. Kazuha blushed and turned red."Kazuha..it's ok if you say no but,will you be my girlfriend?"Haruto said nervously."Of course!!"Kazuha said and hugged him tightly.They both gave in a kiss while hugging eachother.Kazuha and Haruto left while holding hands not realizing Akane has disappeared.