NIGHT - OUT

Everyone was dancing in the melody of song except roséanne and Bobby who was busy eating their precious foods. The whole apartment was boming with music. Sometimes it was sad, so everyone there could feel their breakup which didn't happened in real life. And sometimes it has super fast songs matching with the college crackheads.

They was at Lisa's house for a night out. They was so happy that finally they're going to complete their studies. But they didn't knew that this was there last night laughing...........

"guys pay attention please, so what is your plan for tomorrow" said Lisa standing

"What do you mean by plan for tomorrow? A simple Halloween what else" - Bobby

"Arhh we are not childrens, no-one will give candies to us anymore" Lisa said angrily.

"So no candies this Halloween!! Oh no!" Rosé said while crying.

"well I have better plans" Lisa said with a smirk on her face.

"And what is it? " Jisoo asked.

"we are going to visit a house far from country side, that is rumoured to be haunted" - Lisa

"that will be fun" - Bobby

"And what if the rumour will be true?" - asked rosé

"nothing will happen, trust me there is no ghost outside, Jisoo unnie is more scary than ghost" - Lisa said jokingly.

Everyone started laughing except Jisoo. Jisoo pinched Lisa's cheek and ranting as usual. When everyone was laughing and enjoying childishness of the girls. Hanbin was staring at jisoo straight.

He used to love her from his school days. Because of her he chooses to study that college whome she was into already. He had a fear that what will happen if she rejected him, he would be so broken. So he never confessed his feelings to her.

Bobby pushed his arms a bit, because he caught Hanbin staring at her for so long. He passed a smirk to him. He knew about Hanbin's crush for jisoo for long.

Jisoo suddenly woked in so early morning

Jisoo suddenly woked in so early morning. Unknowingly she had a feeling that something very bad is going to happen. But she decided to brush it off and started sleeping again because of the headache she was having.

Which proved to be her worst decision ever. A decision that will snatch her friends, love, personality, smile, virginity everything..................

 A decision that will snatch her friends, love, personality, smile, virginity everything

(A

- This is a Indian belief that if you woked in early morning suddenly, than you ancestors are trying to communicate with us and in this situation you shouldn't sleep again or else you will lose connection with them)