AT HIS PLACE

( Author Iris - play the upper song for better experience reading )

Jisoo opened her eyes in pain. Her legs were not feeling. Her headache was killing her second by second. When she got all her conscious back, she realised that she was not at that house..........

 When she got all her conscious back, she realised that she was not at that house

It was a grey colour theme luxurious modern bedroom. Unlike that small scary place. The door swamped opened reaviling Jungkook smirking. Due to some reasons she started hate his smirk, his scent and his everything.....

She turned her head in other direction. There was window, that clearly shows some sea side place.

"You OK Jagi"

"What's this place"

"No greetings for your husband, how rude!"

"Husband?"

"I am your Husband"

"Don't get my nerves"

"You look cute when you're angry"

"Shut up!!"

He grabbed her Chin to make her face him.

"I am your husband, and if you don't want to believe than don't because you can't refuse the reality no matter what!!! "

"And the reality is that you're not my husband, we just met tommorow!"

"So you don't believe me? Than take a look here"

He gaved her, his tablet which had a marriage certificate in the gallery with their signature.

"How! I didn't signed any papers you're cheating me again! These papers are false!!"

"I don't have energy to argue with you, go and fresh up, we will talk after breakfast"

And without saying anywords he left there. She kneeled down and started crying. Every girl want to give her first time to the person she love the most, but here the person who killed her friends infront of her, took it away also. After all suffering she tolerated in just 1 night was also not enough for him. Now he was claiming her as his wife with fake documents.

Suddenly a lady in her late 40s entered the room and said.

"Mrs. Jeon please fresh up, Mr Jeon is waiting for you at dining table"

"Tell your Mr. Jeon that I rather die with hunger but I will not let him win!!!"

"Mrs. Jeon I don't have problem to give the message of your to Mr Jeon, but he will sure fire me or kill me after that, please have mercy on me"

Being a kind hearted person from childhood, she accepted what she was saying. Afterall she knew that what type of person jungkook is.

"But I don't have clothes"

"Don't worry Man, I will prepare everything you go and fresh up with a towel. I will deliver your clothes at time"

Taking the white towel with her she entered the bedroom. She removed her torn clothes. She tooked a glance on the mirror, she looked miserable; swallow bleeding lips, red puffy eyes maybe because of crying and hickeys all over her body.

Suddenly someone place a gentle knock on the door.

"Who?"

"It's me! Hye Ja Kim, I have taken your clothes"

"Hmm OK"

Hyeja's P

Hyeja's P.O.V

I was helping Mrs. Jeon to tie her hairs. Now I wonder why Mr. Jeon only chosed her for himself. She is so nice, even through I am just maid of this house, she is talking to me with respect. And also she's damn beautiful. She is looking gorgeous in that outfit which Mr. Jeon had prepared for her.

"Aunt, can you tell me where are we exactly?"

"We're not in Korea exactly, we're at mandére island, which Mr. Jeon owns"

"He owns his own island?"

"Yes! Mr. Jeon bring you here just last night, you were unconscious"

"Is this is his main resident"

"He have residents all over the world but this house is his most favorite one"

"Is there any way to get out of here?"

"You can get out of here when Mr. Jeon want to because as you know that the island is surrounded by water and all devices which are here are already tapped by him."

"Can I met him?"

"Why are you asking this, Afterall you are his legal wife and you have your own rights"

Jisoo smiled to her and gaved thank you. And left the room. She was smirking glibly and thought to herself.............

Now You See Jeon how I will use your own move to you!!!