Unknown Embrace

( Author Iris - play the upper song for better experience reading )

"Well Lisa so this is your Haunted house" - Rosé

"Am I blind, why I can't see any houses here" - Bobby

"Because this is a cemetery dumbos" - Lisa

"But you said that we're going to a house rumoured to be a Haunted House?" - Hanbin

"That house is just next to the cemetery, because the following road is not good for car, we are going by foot" - Lisa

"Interesting" - Rosé

The feeling of her sixth sense was warning jisoo continusly, and she was feeling really uncomfortable.

"You know what guys, I don't know why I am not getting positive vibes from here, I think we should leave" - Jisoo

"This is a haunted place unnie; how could you get positive vibes from here" - Lisa

"Don't worry Jisoo, If any ghost attacked us I will save you" said Hanbin while comforting her. She smiles a bit.

"Jisoo don't worry we had already our plans, Hanbin will save you and himself, I will run with my casual outfit, Rosé will call Jesus to save herself and Lisa will fly with her wings" - Bobby

"Yahh you rascal don't touch my wings" said Lisa while slapping Bobby's hand.

"Ouch, you mere creature" - Bobby said while whinning.

Everyone started laughing there and Lisa and Bobby started fighting. But they didn't knew one thing that someone was watching them from far............

 But they didn't knew one thing that someone was watching them from far

"Finally we are here" - Jisoo

"That's so creepy" - Rosé

"That was not that scary in the photos" - Lisa

Everyone was seeing her in disbelief. How can she took them here! In an abandoned place on the beses of just a photograph? They all started scolding her, and she was listening all the things like a obedient child. Suddenly Hanbin noticed something; he got numb there for a Sec.

"Lisa! You said that this is an abandoned place and no-one came here, so-o wh-why the lights in the house is on!!! " - Hanbin

Everyone because serious.

"guys I think we should leave" - Rosé.

They wanted to leave this place soon as possible, not even thinking about the dare they made. Unfortunately Jisoo tripped on a stone and was going to fall, but in the place of hard cold ground she got in the warm embrace. One thing that she can tell confidently, that the person who was holding her was not one of her friends.

 One thing that she can tell confidently, that the person who was holding her was not one of her friends

The Mysterious man and Jisoo maded eye contact for a minute; until he squeezed her waist. A little Screem escaped from her mouth. Her friend's attention dragged towards her. They were astonished seeing her with a unknown man.

"Who are you Mister?" - Hanbin

"well I should be the one, who should ask this question. You all are in my property"

They looked at each other and gaved Lisa a death glare.

"I am sorry Mr. Actually our friend misunderstood that this place is abandoned and we came here for fun. Sorry we will return soon as possible" - Jisoo

Everyone started leaving until Jungkook said "I am Jeon Jungkook, and BTW your friend didn't misunderstood; this is really a abandoned place, no-one came here, except me on the occasion of Halloween"

They looked each other and again said "Oh, hi sorry we didn't introduced ourselves I am Kim Jisoo, the boy in black suit is Hanbin, and other in casual is Bobby, the girl in princess disguise is Rosé and last with dragon fly wings is Lisa"

"Nice to meet you" - All of them in unison

"seems like I shouldn't have to celebrate Halloween alone, come and let's have fun together." - Jungkook

"Should we have to go?" - Bobby *whispers*

"we cant deny him either, it's our fault we are in his property without permission" - Lisa *whispers*

"What if he turned out to be a bad man?" - Rosé *whispers*

"He can't do anything with us he is only one and we're 5" - Hanbin *whispers*

"But still there is risk" - Bobby *Whispers*

"Yes! Bobby is right and I am not going anywhere" - Rosé *whispers*

"If you guy are done with your group discussion, can we get inside its cold outside here and I will treat you all hot chocolate" - Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

"HOT CHOCLATE!! Unnie let's get inside see we cant deny Jungkook, he is asking so sweetly" - Rosé

They saw rosé in disbelief. Jisoo pinched rosé's ear and said "You can't deny Jungkook or Hot CHOCLATE!"

Everyone started laughing. Jungkook only realised a smile........

This will be your all's last HOT CHOCLATE!!!! *laugh*