☆Bonus☆

All the people were sobbing and crying. Some people were whispering and gossiping, forgetting that they were at a newborn's death ceremony.

A newborn who just got into the world, didn't even learned how to utter a word; left the the world and his parents. His parents whome relationship was not good but one thing that connects them with both heart and blood, had gone now.

The man didn't dared to attend the ceremony as he knew, that he couldn't. The woman whose world smashed an hour ago, was crying her heart out. Even her tears were soaked already.

It's been some weeks after that tragedy

It's been some weeks after that tragedy. The male who once used to fight with her on stupid things, started to sleep separately and usually spend his time in his room.

The female who was sipping through her milk. Stared at her surroundings, even the babies things removed from here, but she still can smell the scent of baby.

She smiled remembering the moment, when he used play restlessly, and barely sleep, slept for ever........

She got up from her bed and made her way to the room where Jungkook usually stay.

He was drinking his milk

He was drinking his milk. Suddenly she entered his room without any warnings, he was in shock, but the thing which confused him was the she was the same dress she wear that on the Halloween night, where they first met.

She hugged him and asked "Why you're ignoring me?"

He didn't utter a word but hugged her too. He smell her scent on her neck, the scent he missed.

"You had forced me to make with you, but today I want that to do it by my own decision"

He was in so amazement. Yes he indeed they had sex but no-one she asked for it, but today she did. He was the one who forces her everytime.

Did it's because of that she does.....

But this time he decided to brush it off, his wish ending up with her in bed was becoming true and there last Time, he didn't forced her, she was herself asking it for and he can't deny...........

(a

- Mature🔞content ahead)

He started kissing her passionately. The surrounding hearted a bit. As usual he lost his control over him. He pinned her to the wall making sure that her head didn't hit the wall.

And the first and the last time she kissed him back. He picked her up in bridal style and placed gently on the bed, not breaking the kiss. When jisoo got out of her breathe he removed his clothes and again started kissing her.

She removed her sweater. And he unzipped her dress. They broked the kiss and stared at each others eyes. She spread her legs asking him to do it.

He slid him in herself. She screamed in pain for a little. He whispered in her ears "It's alright"

She just nodded a he started to moving faster. He knew very well that he lose all his control when she's around.

The room echod with moans, scream, whispering and skin slapping, but the soundproof room swallowed it all...............

It's been the morning but the hadn't slept the whole night

It's been the morning but the hadn't slept the whole night. There eyes were heavy as hell.

"You said that you will never let me separated from you"

"Yes I said I am still saying it"

"But we're separating after some moments"

"No we're not!"

"I think you didn't knew but --"

"I knew everything"

She widened her eyes.

"You--"

"I said I will chase you to heaven, and the milk you drank I also drank it" he smiled.

She chuckled a little and said "It means you're not letting me go right?"

He smiled and nodded. They cuddled and even shared some last kisses.

We indeed spent less time but we're ending together. I think this is a happy ending right?

We ended Sharing sweet moments in the last, this is indeed a happy ending..............

We ended loving each other in last that no-one expected.

I think no-one expected this ending...

That's why our story is BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION.

.........And that was the thing when they closed there eyes together, for ever.

       Finish     

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✔︎ 🎉