They're Alive

( Author Iris - play the upper song for better experience reading )

She barged the door where Jungkook was sitting on the chair drinking his coffee.

"Atleast you can ask to come in"

"If I am your wife than I don't think that I have to take permission to meet my husband"

Jungkook looked at her. She so fierce even she had watched his real side but still there was in sign of fear in her eyes. Because of her this he fall for her every time he met her. He got from his luxurious chair and got in her direction and hugged her.

"So Tell me what my pretty wifey want?"

"I want to go Korea back"

"So that you can escape? You thought me this stupid"

"I had my memories there, of my dead friends.....Let me attend there ceremony atleast or just let me go to there cemetery"

Her eyes becamed puffy. Watching her like this heart aches. So he decided to reavil a secret to her....

"They're alive"

"What!!!"

"Yes!"

"But you killed them infront of me"

"I just injured them and that bullets I used was not harmful"

"You're lying"

He sighed and picked his phone and talked for a while and again returned to her. Jisoo was thinking there dumbfounded.

"Why you lied that you killed them?"

"Because I just want you, and they're nice to me"

Suddenly his tab ringed. A man video called him. He showed her the tablet where her friends were getting treatment from one of the best hospitals. And they're not injured that much, But everyone was sobbing and crying.

Suddenly Lisa spoke "It was all my fault, visiting there was my decision"

"It was not your fault Lisa, stop blaming yourself for that!" - Rosé

"I promised her that I will protect her but I failed to do" - Hanbin

"Why in all of us only jisoo had to die!" - Bobby

"What they're saying?" - Jisoo

"Your friends! You think" - Jungkook

She grabbed the tablet and continued to listen their conversation.

"Shut up Bobby unnie didn't found died she is just missing" - Lisa

"No matter where are you unnie please be happy" - Rosé

Jungkook snatched the tablet and was going from the room but Jisoo grabbed his wrist, but when she realized she instantly let it go.

"What do you want now Jisoo?"

"I want answers and I think I deserve that also!"

"I have important things to do, and BTW you will live and die with me so we have many time"

And he left from there............

But Jisoo didn't left, she was standing there with bunch of questions in her head..............

Why he lied that my friends died?

Why he didn't killed them or me?

Why he admitted them to the best hospital in Korea?

Is he really a bad person or it's just me......................

Hello everyone  it's Iris Brown your Author here! So I have some questions inMy head, so please bear to Answer them

Author here!
So I have some questions in
My head, so please bear to
Answer them.......

1 - Do you think I should make this book more longer?

And yes! I made everyone
Alive because I thought Jisoo will
Never end up with a man who
Killed her friends.....

And this is Jungkook's real personality. He is flirty and a liar asshole here!!!

And Jisoo is so fierce that made jungkook fall for her......