chapter 2

-after finding evidence they all went in the trial room or whatever that place is called idk its been so long since ive watched danganronpa-

el's pov

"So as i said, one of you is a murderer" I said, "why would any of us kill vera!??!" Syn said sweating. "why are you sweating so much? maybe its because i exposed you?" I replied, "stop fighting you 2!" eio said, looks like eio was worried about something... I dont know what though. "Right lets check the evidence!" melli said grabbing everyones attention.

-after investigating or whatever-

el's pov

I saw Syn walking 2 steps back, their face was in pure horror and terror, "I DIDNT DO IT I SWEAR! LET ME LIVE. I DONT WANNA DIE YET..." Syn yelled, their whole body was shaking. melli was looking at syn in anger, "WHY WOULD YOU KILL OUR FRIENDS? VERA WAS SO NICE AND YOU FUCKING KILLED THEM?" melli yelled with tears dripping down their face.

-after voting-

after they voted syn was dragged to some place to face their punishment.

Syn was lying on a bed with metal handcuffs and shackels on their feet and hands in a white room, there was an x-ray beside syn and syn was pulled into the xray, the others could hear bones breaking and screaming. after it was done syns bones were just gone.

eio's pov

I was looking at the dead body, i blamed myself and then i began to look at the others faces. el wasnt even suprised or shocked but the others were completely terrified. "WHY ARENT YOU TERRIFIED OF THIS?" re yelled with anger at el, "its basically a death game so i knew it would be coming."

doing part 3 tmrw morning 🤞🤞🤞

(297 words)