chapter 5

another morning, another death. When will this stop?

el's pov

i went to the cafeteria then i spotted someone and cyn talking, i didnt see the other person since there wad a mask but it sounded like something serious but i wad curious so i had to eavesdrop on them.
"next death, you kill okay?" the other person said, "okay, but still are you really sure they arent actually dead?" cyn asked, "yes.." that mysterious person answered cyn,well atleast i know who is gonna betray us!

when i walked in a room, i saw jewel dead.. they were facing the wall with their head bloody. "A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!" monokuma said, i cant believe this.

-skip finding evidence part and going to trial room-

now that i figured out cyn murdered jewel, then ill just rat cyn out.. but ill give them more time to live. "each day.. one of us dies...." cyn said letting out a sigh at the end, "i was doing some research last night and i found that one of u is the mastermind." I said, they were now sussing eachother out now, "guys theres no need to fight... i dont know who the mastermind is but i know who killed jewel." after i said that cyn was shaking a bit and the others didnt dare to speak, "its cyn." i said with a low voice.

"HAH? U THINK WE WOULD BELIEVE THAT??" cyn yelled at me, I put my finger under my chin and began to speak "OH I DONT KNOW CYN, MAYBE ALL THE EVIDENCE LEADS TO YOU." i yelled back and when i looked at the others they were in shock but then began to vote for cyn.

cyn accepted their punishment.

Cyn was forced to paint a painting of monokuma in 10 sec or else they get chainsaw-ed from above, after the 10 secs passed monokuma wanted to see the results, cyn gave the painting to monokuma but monokuma was disappointed, leaving cyn getting cut in half with a chainsaw.

after the execution we were suddenly brought back in the trial room, and re began to laugh loudly, "RE! HOW WAS THAT FUNNY?" ev yelled at re while re started to loose their mind, "ev, re is the mastermind." I told ev the truth and ev stood there in shock, "finally, you guessed it! melli was the other mastermind but was so dumb that they had to die!" re said while laughing, "well, now that ur the mastermind.. you must die as well!" I said giggling, "WHA-" then re gets crushed by the collapsing ceiling and me and ev ran out of the building as fast as we can, when we got out we felt freedom again. 

"hey ev?" i took out a small knife i was keeping slowly, "yes el?" ev turned around and got shocked, i immediately stabbed ev as fast as i could. I guess im now the ultimate betrayer.

THAT TOOK SOOOO LONG ANYWAY HI I FINISHED THIS... IM GONNA MAKE A GENSHIN OR SQUID GAME FANFIC SOON OF MY FRIENDS AND ME... ANYWAY TAKE CARE

(514 words)