chapter 3

-next morning-

el's pov

"what should I do today?" I spoke to myself, i was in my room until 7 o'clock then suddenly that dead ass bear speaks "HELLO STUDENTS PLEASE MAKE UR WAS TO THE CAFETERIA ITS 7AM!!!!"
I was annoyed but i went to the cafeteria anyway. I opened the cafeteria's entrance door and saw all my friends gathered up there, after i got there they were all looking at me in silence, "ah did i disturb something?" I questioned them, "NO, NOT AT ALL!!" melli answered to me, I walked up to them and they were actually making a plan to stop this death game! pretty sure its not gonna work though...

-sometime later after breakfast-

half of my friends were still in the cafeteria while me and some others went exploring trying to find a way out. Only syn and vera are dead so far, i miss them. This death game is brutal! I heard a scream, It sounded like re so I ran towards the scream, "RE?" i yelled with a worried tone, when re saw me re looked confused "what?" said re, turns out they were just covered in seaweed, "why the hell is there seaweed there?" I asked looking gross "idk" re replied, "do you want help getting those off?"
I asked and then re replied with a simple "no". Suddenly we hear another scream, we ran towards it and saw melli dead. Eio was the first one to be there and the others were rushing.

"oh wow melicorn is dead.. WAIT DEAD?" ev said with shock, "Stop looking at the body like you wanna date it.. instead, find the fucking evidence.." I said with a slight annoyed tone.

MELLI THE MASTERMIND IS DEAD!??! OMG!! well dont worry... we have a secret mastermind here 😈😈😈
anyway im gonna make chapter 4 soon 🤞🤞