Prologue

In a land beyond time, a kingdom ruled by Tokiwa Sougo the Good Demon king of time also Known as; "Kamen Rider Zi-O" who was once a young boy with a dream of becoming a king has now reached it in time. Knowing his past was to destroy time itself and the world, he chose to balance it and prosper through his good deeds. Today, he is a father of a young boy, a prince who no doubt has the destiny of attaining his father's throne and becoming the heir to the Kamen Riders.

in the castle where the child of Tokiwa Sougo, Tokiwa Ichika who's walking down the halls of his castle, until an arm landed on his shoulders. Ichika looked to his left and saw his friend and partner-in-crime; Hisashi Kaoru and also the newly stated Secondary rider of the team and Myokoin Mayumi the daughter of the Lord and Savior of Time; Geiz and his wife the Time Jacker Tsukuyomi. She is also a Kamen rider and a part of Ichika's Party, she was along with Kaoru who just came across Ichika.

"Ichika!" Kaoru said.

"hey," Ichika said. "What are you two doing here?"

"Looking for Daisuke," Mayumi said. "he skipped practice and now, we're here to beat his ass"

"Well, he's mostly in the Library-Archives," Ichika said. "he's doing a research on the 10th-anniversary rider, and a traveler and aided Father in the battle of Another Decade"

then the three ran to the library where they found him reading a bunch of books, as the two crept up to him, they tackled him and wrestled him until he had to apologize for being late. after their horseplay, Ichika looked at what he was reading.

"doing some research I see," he said. "don't you know enough about him, he's your adoptive father, don't you two talk about this?"

"That may be," Daisuke said. "But I just read there that he had the abilities to open portals and summon riders... so I wanted to try it"

Ichika looked at him in surprise.

"Are you serious?" he said. "no one can do that especially you, since Kadoya Tsukasa isn't your real father"

"I just want to try," Daisuke said.

He then took the book and held it whilst holding out his hand, he focused on the thought of a portal appearing, but he didn't picture what place he would want to go. Then out of nowhere, a Portal appeared and opened in front of the four.

 Then out of nowhere, a Portal appeared and opened in front of the four

"What just happened?" Mayumi said.

"It looks like Daisuke opened a Portal by himself," Ichika said.

"Well, now that we have seen it can you close it now Daisuke?" Kaoru asked.

"I'm trying but I'm not that good yet," Daisuke said. "And the pulling force is too strong!"

Then the portal activated a vacuum-like motion and sucked the four into the portal.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" they all yelled as they got sucked into the Portal.

"FOR THE RECORD THIS IS MOSTLY DAISUKE'S FAULT TO BEGIN WIIIIITTTTTHHHHH!!!!" Kaoru said while yelling through the portal.