Chapter 2

The four rushed to the injured and lead them out to safety, Ichika climbed up on the roof and jumped from rooftop to rooftop looking for injured students. Then he saw Maddie's Café which was blocked by huge debris, and there was smoke coming from the inside, Ichika quickly rushed down and went to the window. There he saw three girls in there trying to push the door, Ichika pounded on the window and signaled the three girls.

"I WILL GET THE RUBLE OFF THE DOOR!" he said. "PUSH THE DOOR AWAY!!"

He then tried to pull the huge debris out of the way, but it was too dense for him to push, then his comrades followed him and helped move out the ruble. Ichika and his friends pushed the ruble a bit off until Mayumi managed to pry open the door and quickly escorted the girls outside, as they got out one of them got her foot stuck on the floorboard.

"Gah! I'm stuck," said the girl.

But the ceiling was going to fall on her so, Ichika, with a short second, managed to grab her foot and pull her out of the debris. The three lose their grip on the ruble and fall whilst Ichika fell on his back with the girl on top of him. She panted by the adrenalin and the shock of being stuck in the building, Ichika tried to see if she was okay.

"Hey...you alright?" he asked.

Then the girl looked at Ichika, who was worried. She had blonde hair, pale white skin like snow, she wore a mix of red, white, and gold clothes. Her eyes were shocked by the look of the man who had saved her, he was striking to her eyes, his brown hair was shining from the sun a bit and his emerald, green eyes looking at her with a daunting look.

"I-I-I'm alright," she said.

The two got up looked at each other, Ichika saw her beautiful face she was stunning with her red lips and white skin. Then he realized that he needed to fight the monster.

"Where is the creature heading?" Ichika asked.

"Heading west of here," Mayumi said. "I recognized the monster, it's a Gundari of the Ghost dimension"

Kaoru looked surprised and stood up quickly.

"Ghost dimension you mean by Kamen rider Ghost?" he asked.

"Yeah, but it's a different version unlike I've ever seen," she said. "I don't think Ghost abilities can weaken it"

"We should at least try," Daisuke said.

"I agree with Daisuke," Ichika said. "Even though it's a different type of monster... we should at least try it"

The three girls were confused about what they were saying, as they looked at each other in confusion, Ichika walked to the three girls.

"Names?" he said.

"Excuse me?" the blonde girl said.

"Your names?" he said.

"My name's Apple... Apple white," she said.

"Raven Queen," the other girl said.

"Maddie Hatter," the last girl said.

"Okay... here's what I want you to do," he said. "Get as many civilians as possible out of here and go to the nearest shelter you can find"

"Ichika, we got to go," Daisuke said.

"Alright," he said. "let's transform"

"Ghost"

"Specter"

"Necrom"

"Kanon Specter"

Then a weird-looking belt buckle appeared in their waist while Daisuke had an armlet stuck on him. They grabbed an Eyecon and pressed the button on the side, then they opened their drivers and inserted the eye which a Damashii formed and floated around them.