Chapter 4

"well that was a fantastic fight scene we saw there," said the male narrator.

"yeas and those four does pack more than a punch," the female narrator said. "or maybe a 'kick' to be specific"

"well, they're from Woz's world," Brooke said. "am I right Woz?... Woz?"

She looked for the man to only find a note left behind.

LEFT TO DO A BIDDING SENT BY MY LORD,

I LEAVE YOU TO NARRATE THE STORY...

-WOZ

P.S. NO SPOILERS!!! I RATHER HAVE YOU NOT TELLING THE FUTURE...THAT WOULD BE MY LORDS ABILITY.

"uhhmmm..." she said. "Woz is gone and left me with narrating," she said. "okay here goes nothing...things have turned into a spiral of mayhem, filled with individuals with powers unlike we've never seen, monsters popping out of nowhere, and now we'll be witnessing a new chapter of our story"

She then flipped the page and continued

"The riders were surprised by Blondie who had just seen the whole thing," she said. "and now they were sent to the Headmasters office for some reasons that I don't know"

"Brooke!" the narrators said.

"fine, Moving on.." she said.

in the headmaster's office, the four riders sat infront of Milton Grimm and Giles Grimm, they looked at them. then after a long awkward situation, the four quickly stood up and bowed a ninety-degree angle.

"WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR DESTROYING HALF OF THE TOWN!!" they all said.

The brothers were taken back, by their act and they began to scoff.

"Please, think nothing of it, we should be the ones thanking you," Milton aid. "after what we saw in Blondie's video and someone telling us you would be here to help us we-"

"wait," Ichika said. "someone told you about us,"

"yes," Giles said.

"who?" Mayumi asked.

"Iwae," a voice said.

They all turned to see Woz standing there with his book and his attire, he knelt to Ichika.

"it's has been said in this book," he said. "you will come to this world and bring a new future to the land saving it from a dark fate"

"we kinda dealt with that," Daisuke said. "the man's name was called, Nega Rider, andy idea who it is?"

Woz looked confused and looked into the Gaia memory archives and looked for the name; 'Nega Rider' but alas, he couldn't.

"there's no name in any of the archives in the Gaia Memory," he said. "he must be someone from another reality,"

Ichika then realized how he can summon monsters from different Kamen rider worlds.

"that would explain the monsters we see, they're from different Kamen rider worlds," he said.

"The people of Book End give you their thanks," Giles said.

"and even a certain queen, wants to personally thank you four for your bravery"

The four were thinking who was the person who will thank them, then the door opened, to their surprise they see a woman with skin pale as snow, raven-colored hair, and red lips like blood.