Chapter 5

The riders were in Musical class with the pied piper, he asked the whole class for a demonstration for the four and allow them to try out their talents. Apple did a song about nature and the shining sun, everyone was captivated by her and the song, while the riders were okay listening to it. After she was done, Professor Piper asked the riders to perform a song infront of the class, hesitant are they, the riders tried to let the other riders take that place.

"Ichika you go," Mayumi said.

"NANI?!" He said. "Why don't you go? Even you Kaoru, Daisuke"

"Īe," Daisuke said. "You go,"

"You guys pushed to do the interview, so you are the ones who will do it," Ichika said.

"How about all of you do it?" Professor Piper asked.

The riders looked at each other and shrugged and walked to the front. Mayumi summoned her Wiseman driver and placed a ring in her fingers, that looked like a dragon with a trumpet.

Music NOW!

Then a portal up above then dropped a guitar for Ichika, bass for Daisuke, and a tambourine for Mayumi. Kaoru walked to the piano, then other instruments started to come alive floating around and ready.

"Hikaru Nara, Daisuke bass needs a flow when we start," he said, in Japanese not making the other students understand. "Koaru, don't overdo it"

"Hai!" they said.

"1...2...1-2-3!" he said.

(play while reading)

Then he started with a guitar riff, then his guitar transformed into a electrical guitar, surprising everyone, magic trumpets started to blare and the group started to jam to soft yet happy music.

Through their performance, the class got amazed by their talents, especially Ichika who had a beautiful and strong voice. Apple was captivated by his voice that she didn't expect him to be good at singing, Raven was impressed and attentively studied how they played the guitar, even Sparrow Hood son of Robin hood, was thinking he could do better than them.

"Wow," Apple said. "I never knew that Ichika could sing"

"I never knew they could sing," said Briar, the daughter of Sleeping Beauty.

As they sang, their classroom began to change into a garden filled with cherry blossoms falling from the trees. The whole class got surprised and saw that the riders were singing like angels, they saw them wearing white clothes to fit into the theme of the song.

As they reached the end of the song, the scenery then disappeared from the room leaving them speechless. The whole class then applauded for the beautiful performance, even professor Piper was impressed.

"A beautiful performance," he said. "Might i ask, what form of language were you speaking?"

"Japanese sir," Daisuke said.

"Oh is that so," he said. "Alright class, for your next assignment, this will be group work so-"

ZOOM!

In a blink of an eye everyone group with either; Ichika, Daisuke, Kaoru, or Mayumi were surrounded by their classmates.

"sigh*... draw lots?" he asked the riders.
"Draw lots," they said.