Chapter 1

"Gather around my friends and let us tell you a story about two tales of a royal and a rebel," said the male narrator.

"I'm sorry but I must cut in for now," said a man in dark gray clothing and a scarf covering his head, he removed his scarf revealing it to be Woz, the royal retainer of Lord Ohma Zio.

"Who are you and what makes you think you can cut us?" Said the female narrator.

"I am Woz, a loyal retainer of my Lord and his son," he said. "And under the laws of narrating I have the will to do so and even your daughter must also join me in this endeavor"

Woz then opened his book and started to narrate.

"It is said in this book that the son of Lord Ohma Zio and his companions will venture to another world unlike ours, but it is filled with magic and destiny that grows within them"

Brooke then walked beside him and started to narrate.

"But this world is similar to what other people have, Book End was a magical place filled with magic, dragons, knights, and princesses. With these people from another world coming to their world they'll..."

"Brooke!" called out by her father. "Stay on the story no spoilers"

"Aww..." Brooke said.

"And so... as the riders fall into the void the portal opened and entered onto another world," Woz said.

The four riders fell onto the ground making them groan in pain.

"UGHH..."

"Bullocks..."

"Aww, man..."

"ooowww"

Ichika stood up first dusted off his clothes and check on the others, they stood up and looked around to where they are standing.

"Where are we?" Kaoru asked. "This doesn't look like somewhere in japan"

"Nor in any other Rider Dimension," Mayumi said. "Somehow I feel like I'm giddy inside and that's a bit weird for me"

"Yeah," Ichika said. "I feel like I'm gonna break into song and just start dancing with no reason"

"Well then... it's only fitting that Daisuke takes us back to our old world," Kaoru said.

Daisuke looked doubtful about his abilities and looked away.

"Well...that was a total shot in the dark and I'm not sure if I can do it again," he said. "guess we're stuck here... ehehe~"

Kaoru's jaw dropped and he tried to attack Daisuke, but Ichika and Mayumi grabbed him when he had the chance.

"I'M GONNA KILL YA!!" he yelled. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU'LL STAY TEN FEET UNDERGROUND SHIZING YOUR PANTS UNTIL I DANCE AROUND YOUR GRAVE!!"