Chapter 3

The group ran to the top of the roof, trying to catch up to the monster. The four summoned their weapons and started to blast the monster's underbelly, hoping to do some damage to it. It hit the scales of the Gundari, making it roar painfully the four continued shooting it down further to the ground. As the group still attacked the monster, screams of innocent people were being attacked by grunts.

 As the group still attacked the monster, screams of innocent people were being attacked by grunts

"They're attacking the civilians!" Mayumi said.

"Daisuke! Kaoru!" Ichika yelled. "I leave you with the Gundari, while we save the civilians"

The two nodded, then Ichika and Mayumi jumped down to save the civilians. They landed in front of the grunts and transformed their Gan Gun Blasters into Gan Gun Sabers; they charged right into the fray and slashed a few grunts kicking them away from the civilians.

"Are you alright?!" Mayumi asked one of the civilians, who wore a light-yellow mix of blue and frills on her dress.

"I'm fine," she said, then she leaned to her partner who was a boy who's wearing a blue plaid coat a black and an undershirt a blue and white scarf, and blue pants and glasses

"I'm fine," she said, then she leaned to her partner who was a boy who's wearing a blue plaid coat a black and an undershirt a blue and white scarf, and blue pants and glasses. "Record this"

Then the boy followed what she said and took out his phone and started to record the whole thing, Ichika charged and slashed most of the grunts that ran towards him. The grunts tried to attack him and Mayumi with their strong attacks, but they dodged the attacks like it was nothing as if they grazed through the battlefield like a leaf riding the wind. The civilians managed to get out, but the two who were recording them were hiding behind a building, away from the fight.

Daisuke and Kaoru kept shooting at the Gundari until it had gone up in flames, it then shot a beam towards their position but they managed to jump away from the blast making them jump from one building to another building. The Gundari continued to roar as it began to destroy the town, Kaoru was annoyed by its actions, grabbed an Eyecon from him and pressed it.

He then removed his standard eyecon and replaced it with the other, then from his driver, came a Tutankhamun Damashii floating above him. Kaoru pulled the handle trigger to activate the Damashii.