Chapter 3

Sara pov

We reached the cafe as per I got a message for Mew asking me to come to the office directly so I said to Gulf that the work will end soon.

"Hello Phi, why aren't you visiting here just you are dropping your brother and leaving daily" Mild huffed playfully.

"Hello, welcome to 'We' cafe!" Boat said to Gulf.

"He came with me, he is my boss's son" I said, both of them nodded.

"You came here for Mew?" Mild asked.

"Yes, he said to meet him in the office" I said.

"Okay Phi, I want to ask you something!" He whispered.

"What is it?"

"Alone Phi" he said again.

"Okay, Gulf wait for me in the office, give these documents to my brother, he will be there inside" I handed over the documents.

"Okay Phi" Gulf said and walked towards the office and I looked at Mild with questioning eyes.

"Is he your boss' son, why isn't he working as per I got information he is not working anywhere, is it really true?" He asked, I know that's true but I cannot degrade him.

"He isn't working anywhere but he is waiting for the correct time to become the CEO"

"Ohh okay" he nodded with a doubtful look. I know he didn't believe it.

I was about to go to the office. I heard a loud thud coming from the office, as someone banged on the door harshly.
'Mew!!! Is he okay' was the only thought in my mind.

I rushed to the office, Mild and Boat followed me behind, I saw a trembling Mew in Gulf's hands, the situation was like Mew was about to fall and Gulf caught him.

"Meww babyyy, stay with meee" I shouted for Mew to hear but he went limp in Gulf's hands.

I didn't know that to thank Gulf to not let him fall back or just pull Mew back to my hands so that he won't be afraid anymore.

I chose the first option.

"Thankyou Gulf, Mild help me Mew to the sofa" I asked Mild.

"Let me Phi" Gulf said with visible worry in his voice so I nodded, he carried Mew to the sofa and I asked him to move a little far, I chose the second option too. I have to explain to him now.

"Let's wait for a few minutes, his anxiety leads to unconsciousness, nothing to worry" I said to all who had a worried look on their faces.

"Okay phi, can I ask what happened to him?" Gulf asked with atmost politeness.

"He has Haphephobia, fear of touch. So only he fainted" I said he was shocked and was guilty.

"You don't have to feel guilty nong, it's normal for him, he used to get nauseous or panic if someone gets close to him but he fainted this time that's the difference" I said, to make him okay but it's only the truth.

"But how come you are touching him?" He asked, this boy is always curious, hmm.

"It's only me and Mild can get close with him, as it doesn't affect him but even Boat cannot get close, I don't know why we can and others cannot, even Mew doesn't knows it, but sadly I can say that he is also afraid to your touch" I said, his eyes got very dim after hearing it.

"But you can be friends with him without getting close. He doesn't have any problem with it, he doesn't have a lot of friends because of his fear" I completed.