Chapter 14

Mew pov

It's been two days since he showed me the secret room inside the office and he gained the habit of going inside pulling me with him. This is the very first time I left a pending work, it's just because of his laziness and his clingy behaviour. It's not that I don't like cuddling him but there is time to do it, not in the working hours.

Yesterday Kaownah came to visit Gulf after his trip to the United Kingdom for work with his boyfriend Turbo but my dumbo was sleeping literally on me, without moving. If I try to move he starts to whine loudly. I just gave up and let him take care of his visitor by himself.

Now I'm sitting watching my baby pouting at his best friend to convince him and Papa went to his friend's house to spend his retirement happily.

"Don't pout you fool, you didn't even miss me huh? So i was the only one worried about you but you making out with your boyfriend" I choked on my spit

"Phi! Be careful. He is too blunt with his words" nong Turbo helped me with water.

"We weren't doing anything, he was so clingy to me" I defended myself.

"What if we make out or do anything, the truth is I was always missing you" my Boss said.

"When? when you make out?" Kao asked.

"Stop with the make out talks, you are killing me with your words, poor my innocent brain" I said.

"Don't tell me that you never had sex Phi?" Kao asked.

"I had but it's long back and I'm not interested in it too, so I really got so innocent in that case" I said, trying to be honest and hide my pain somehow.

"So you know how it feels right Phi? Then what are you ashamed of??" Kao asked.

"I'm not ashamed, I even know the feeling of being a father and the pain of moving away without him in my arms" I said smiling.

I think Kao realised that he pressed a wrong key to talk with me and my baby was glaring at him like 'why the hell you brought up this topic' i understand everything. It's not their fault tho. All mine.

"Stop glaring at him baby, as far i know he doesn't know my past right" he shook his head. "Then it's okay , I'm fine. I'm not hurt anymore that badly" I said smiling genuinely this time.

"I'm sorry Phi, I thought it would lift up the mood but I didn't know anything, I'm so sorry" Kao was so guilty.

"It's all the past nong, leave it. I'm happy now" I said. The next moment I had to balance strongly as Gulf flew into my arms.

"Thankyou Phi, for accepting me and taking care of me. I love you" he kissed my neck and collarbone tickling me, I giggled.

"Thankyou Phi, for changing his brat behaviour, he has always been a brat to everyone but with you he looks like a puppy needing the owner's attention" Turbo said. We all laughed but my baby started pouting again. You don't know how much I had to control not to kiss that out.