Chapter 12

Mew pov

I went mad huh? How can I say that I like him?? He doesn't deserve a half hearted man like me. But he is not that good, he blackmailed me to join his office and importantly as his personal assistant that means I must be with him always. It's true that I like him but I myself don't know what I want.

Today is my first day working again in a company after 3 years of break. P'Sara woke me up, honestly I don't want to go to work again. It's suffocating to work behind a single goal. But in a cafe it is free without any trouble.

"What Mew are you having second thoughts now?" Phi asked me.

"Like as if I have another way to escape, Phi!" I said.

"Tone down your sarcasm, not everyone understands this and everyone is okay with your words" Phi said angrily.

"I know where to speak and where not to Phi, I was working in the cafe right, have you ever seen me speaking like this?" she shook her head.

"Then let me just talk here, I really don't know how I'm gonna handle him" I said.

"He is easy to handle, but as far he is the CEO he never had a PA so i don't know how he will treat you, but I was almost took all of his needs so i can say that he is good at his work and doesn't trouble much"

"If you say so Phi!"

*ding dong*

"Who is that? this early?" I asked. Phi shrugged and went to see.

"Phii, good morning" here comes the devil.

"Good morning nong! Why are you here?" Phi asked.

"To get a ride from my boyfriend" he said.

"What the hell are you saying?" Phi asked him.

"My goodness tone down your dirty mind Phi, he will drive me to the office today and all day" he said winking at me.

"Hello, Mr. CEO, I'm not your driver and why can't you drive by yourself"

"But you are my assistant, it's your job to take care of me naa" he whined.

I find it cute, I badly want to pinch his bread cheeks. But he is my boss, I don't dare to do such things.

I didn't realise when Phi went inside to wash our dishes and when he came close to me. I snapped when I felt his lips on my left cheek.

"Sir!!! What are you doing?" I said.

He didn't answer but kissed me on my lips, he just didn't kiss me normally but almost ate my mouth.

"Hmm" I moaned when he bit my lips he used the chance to explore my mouth insides. For god's sake I didn't gargle my mouth after eating or I atleast I didn't even drink water.

After a few more seconds we heard Phi clearing her voice, just to get our attention.

"If you guys are done with your making out you get ready and come to the office, I'm leaving" she said walking towards the door with her belongings and chop.

"It's not what you think Phi" I said loudly. She just turned and gave me a smugly smile.

"It's just what you think Phi! Byee we will follow you later" the person who kissed my life out said loudly again as Phi went out.

"What was that for?" I asked and went to the sofa.

"What will you call me"

"Boss" he quickly pecked my lips.