Chapter 2

James's POV

I put my invisibility cloak around the four of us and together me, pad foot, moony and wormtail walked over to a place me and Sirius discoveted just yesterday. The room of requirements. We removed my cloak when we reached the seventh floor. "What the hell are you up to this time?" Lily asked, making us all jump. She was prefect this year, but I doubted she would snitch on us and I didn't think she would remove points from her own house. Besides, we didn't do anything against the rules yet.

"Oh just doing something, wanna come?" I asked innocently. She shook her head. Then frowned. Then nodded. My eyes widened. She never said yes. "I only said yes because I don't want you to get caught. No one will ever suspect me." She stuck her tounge out at us. "Ok. So there's this room here called room of requirements and it will turn into anything you want. Now c'mon." Sirius said. And we all went. "Let me do the thinking okay?" I asked. Everyone nodded. I want to see interesting things. I want to see the secrets and forbidden things of hogwarts. I thought. And it worked. There we were. There was a thing that caught my eye. A necklace. I went over to touch it. "JAMES, NO!" Remus yelled at the same time as lily yelled "POTTER! I KNOW YOU HAVE NO BRAINS BUT STOP!" But who were they to stop me? I touched it. I threw it to sirius but he didn't see it. It fell to the ground. And broke.