Chapter 5

James's POV

Sirius' words were like a bomb in the room. Silence. No one moved. No one spoke. No one breathed. At this point, Peter was shaking as if he was in Antarctica. All eyes were either on him, or on me, or on Sirius and Harry.

I stared at Sirius. "What! No, no, no. Peter would NEVER do that. None of us would." I paused, would he? What if he would? No, no, no. He couldn't be the reason of me and Lily's deat- "WAIT! Me and Lily die? Like die die? But- wh-how?" I yelled. Everyone looked around nervously.

"I think it is best if you don't know. Your death is a rather tragic accident, and it had loads of side effects that you won't like. You will probably tamper with past despite your best efforts not to." Dumbolddoor said. Harry rolled his eyes. The future Sirius scoffed. I frowned. Our deaths seemed worse then a 'tragic accident' and from the looks of it, the side effects were, well, more tragic.

There was a sob behind me. I spun around and gasped. Sirius was down on his knees and sobbing. Remus was silently crying, Lily was staring in too space, her eyes wide, and Peter looked like he wants the ground to eat him up.

I ran over to comfort my loyal friends, but my mind was running a mile a second.

Lily says yes to a date? We get married? We get a kid? My life seemed to be perfect. OH! I forgot. We both die in the end.

Because of Wormta- I mean Pettigrew. I couldn't refer to him as wormtail. I loved Peter. I thought of him as a brother. I couldn't believe that he would do such a thing. But apparently he did.  I turned and glared at him. He looked at the ground. I looked at Dumbledore.

"Pettigrew went to Azkaban, right?" I asked. Peter flinched at 'Pettigrew'. I ignored him. I couldn't look at him.

"Unfortunately, I cannot tell you a lot of things, however I can assure you tha-" Dumbledore started, but the 1995 Sirius cut him off. "Oh please. No Prongs. The filthy traitorous idiotic cowardly stupid dirty little rat didn't go to Azkaban." He said. "Son of a bitch." He added. He didn't go to Azkaban? WHY? "Oh, so dogs give birth to rats now?" I said, mostly to lighten the mood. A few people chuckled then sobered.

"But why? Why didn't be go to Azkaban?" Lily asked. I looked at the 1995 people, wanting to hear the answer. "Pettigrew didn't go to Azkaban. I did." Sirius said. "WHAT!" we all screamed.

"12 years! That's how long I spent in Azkaban. After Voldemort killed Lily and James. Lily was always like the little sister I never had, never even wanted, but always needed. She was there for us. Me, remus, James, and even Pettigrew. I loved her and I would trade my entire family to have her as a sister." He said. "Except Regulus." He whispered, but no one heard but me. 

But tears were rolling down my face at his words. "And James, I can't even get started. When we first met, he didn't dump me because I'm a black like anyone else would. He saw the good in me. He made me see that the world isn't black and white. There are always shades of gray everywhere. He was everything. And when they died, a part of me died with them, a big part of me. The best part of me." He said. Sobbing at this point.

"Lily was all kinds of things. She is more amazing then words can say." Lily was sobbing. I was on my knees, holding on to Remus and the young Sirius, both giving and seeking comfort. "And James was-" he started. "No one cares about what James was. He is dead. Rightfully so. And he is the reason Lily died." Snape said.

I grolwed. But I held back from killing him. Sirius lunged at him. So did harry. Remus was too angry to stop them. "Harry mate, stop. I know how you feel but-" Ronald Weasley said. "NO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS! YOUR PARENTS ARE ALIVE! YOU HAVE A FAMILY." Harry bellowed.

"Sorry Ron. I shouldn't have said that. I know I have you and Hermione and your family and Sirius and Remus. Your all more than enough. I'm sorry. But that dosent mean I will not kill snape." Harry said, a lot calmer now. Ron opened his mouth but Harry and Sirius were too busy punching the heck out of Snape.

Lily groaned. She knew Snape was not a amazing kind person. But this went way too far. And I didn't want to flex, but if Snape died, I would at least try to feel bad and not insult him in front of countless people that loved him. But then again, no one loved him.

"We will continue this pleasant conversation in a moment, but now I believe it is best to acknowledge other future kids. I mean teenagers." Dumbledore said after they managed to break the fight between Harry, Sirius, and Snape.

Everyone looked at the future people. "Well, what do want to know?" Teddy asked. "I am sure we all want to begin with my brilliance. As you must have realised, I am epic." James Sirius said. Everyone straight up ignored him.

I walked over to him. "I hope you are as epic as me. The amazingness of the bloodline must continue on." I told my grandson. It felt weird. A 17 year old man talking with his grandson. He gasped and looked at me. "Hello, grandpa. I promise I will never let you down." He told me. "Grandpa sounds so weird and awkward. I am 17." I told him. "But I already love you." I added to James. And it was true. He smiled, looking happy.

"We want to know who dies. We found out who marries who. Now we want to know who died." Bill said.

Heyy! Sorry I took time to update. Truth is, I finished this chapter like a week ago but I forgot to publish it. I just entered Wattpad and remembered. Hopefully this mistake will not be repeated. I plan on making a update once a week. Hope your liking it.