Chapter 6

P. S: I used a sentence from ATYD to describe James. The credit for that specific sentence goes to the author of ATYD.

Lily Evan's POV

"Well, there are people from the 70s. I think it's better if we just say every major thing that happened from 1975." Said the old remus. I nodded in agreement, along with a few others.

I certainly did want to know about the future. Especially since the things I already are horrible. But I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind. I had to focus.

"So basically, you finished fifth year-" started Molly but Professor McGonagall cut her off. "With quite awesome O.W.L results, considering you lot were missing for a month." She said.

"Yes, yes. Then you-we- started sixth year. Death eaters got a tad stronger and greater, and Vddemort grew more and more powerful, especially with his countless supporters, including my beloved family. But otherwise it went pretty well. Then, in seventh year, things got much much more real. Shit went down. At first, as we all expected, Lily became head girl. But the person that became head boy was the least expected person to get the job. James got head boy. See, this summer, I decided to move to James's place, and they welcomed me in. Because of that, James changed. He matured. He no longer was the 15 year old bully who helped people for the heck of being them." Sirius said. Lily raised her eye brows. That seemed impossible.

"A lot changed in seventh year. See, James apologized to lily about being a arrogant toe rag throughout the years, and then lily forgave him. She realized that James may have always had an ego the size of a lake, but he had also always had a heart to match it. They became friends." the old Remus said.

"Sirius, this part may be hard for you to take, but Regulus joined the death eaters." Remus said. Our Sirius groaned and looked down. James put a hand on his shoulder. Our Remus comforted him. Some people shared nervous looks. I was rather confused too. Why would Harry name his kid after a death eater?

"Then, a few death eater attacks occured. A bit after New Year, James, I'm really very so truly sorry, but your parents died from dragon pox in 1979, in your last year." Arthur said.

James let go of Sirius and sank to the ground. Sirius and Remus ran and held him, comforting him. I truly felt sorry for him.

"Then, eventually, Lily and James started dating. Oh, I still remember that day. People celebrated, money was passed, it felt epic." (Who understands the reference?) Remus said.

"Then we passed the NEWTS with flying colors, we graduated, James proposed in the graduation ceremony, Lily said yes. After the wedding however, Lily, I'm sory, but your parents died, from a muggle disease. Then you got Harry, Sirius is goddaddy and Alice was godmother." Remus said.

"Was?" Lily asked, alarmed by the use of the past tense. No one answered.

"After a few weeks, Marlene and her family were killed, and then they killed Mary." I gasped and let out a sob. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, please no. I couldn't even think. At lease t
I still had Ali-

"And then they cruciated alice and frank, her husband so much they drove to insanity, and they are in St Mangus right now. I fell to my knees and James caught me. He pulled me into his chest as I sobbed.

"then, Lily and James died. Fast forward to 1991, harry went to hogwarts. He met Ron and Hermione, he played a quidditch player for Gryffindor, being the first person in a century to do so. He made an enemy, draco Malfoy, he's lucious's kid. And he is a daddy's boy. Then some things happened and it ended with Professor destroying the Sorcerer's stone, a stone for immortality. In Harry's second year, they flew too hogwarts in a flying car, found the chamber of secrets, saved ginny weasley in the process. In third year he had a few encounters with dementors, they freed Sirius from azkaban, only Peter escaped so Sirius is still a wanted mass murderer. In fourth year harry got into the Triwizard tournament with dragons and mermaids. Then the cup turned out to be a portkey that took them to a graveyard where they killed Harry's friend and bought Voldemort back. Harry and Voldemort dueled, harry won and escaped." Molly said.

Everyone turned to the people from the future.

"Well, in fifth year, after Dumbledore left and Umbridge became headmaster, uh, mistakes were made and Harry, Ron, hermione, luna and neville were in the ministry of magic, um, fighting bad guys. The order came and then-then- Sirius d-d-died." Teddy said.

Harry sobbed and sank to the floor. Old Sirius groaned and comforted harry and old lupin, while young Sirius comforted James and Remus, especially Remus, since he was the only marauder left. I sobbed.

Life wasn't fair. They took away Marlene, and mary, they gave alice and frank a fate worse then death, they killed me and James at 21, and they made Harry's life living hell. Just when he found Sirius and happiness, they took Sirius away. I was scared to hear what would happen next.

"In sixth year, Dumbledore gave harry a quest that I cannot speak of here, and then Dumbledore died." Teddy said. No one cried. Because they either were mad, or already crying. "In seventh year, harry, Ron, and Hermione were on the run, doing the quest. During the process they lost mad eye, Hedwig,the owl, and dobby, the elf, Mad-eye, and many muggles or muggleborns, blood traitors or even half bloods were killed. Snape was headmaster. Then they went to hogwarts, having broke into and out of Gringotts with a dragon in the process, and the battle started. The battle of hogwarts. Lives were lost. Tonks, Remus, Fred, Collin Creavy, and Lavender Brown are some of them. Loads of hogwarts students fought and won or died trying. Eventually, harry killed Voldemort and everything was as okay as it could be." He said.

There was not a dry eye in the group. George was sobbing and hugging Fred, and the rest of their family were huddled close together. Harry was in his knees, and everyone else was simply grieving. "Hey, at least Voldemort died." Fred said. I smiled.

"WAIT A SECOND! WHERE IS PETER?" Sirius yelled.

Hey guys! Update! Hope you like it. Now I know I missed a few facts, and I actually forgot all about Peter so I thought, hey, a cliff hanger dosent seem like a bad idea. And I don't know if alice and frank went insane before or after Jily's death, so if you do, don't hesitate to say so. Jily's parent's deaths were researched on google, by the way. Bye! Again, hope you like it :D