Chapter 1

-Alyssa's pov-
I was riding my motorcycle to where dad sent me his location, when I arrived I was surprised to see a base but I smiled once I saw my dad. Once I parked he rushed over and tackled me in a hug and said, "Good to see you again Alyssa," I pulled away seeing a few people walk out. He saw me freezing up and said, "hey it's ok let's get you inside and unpacked ok," I smiled and told him ok.

-Tony's pov-
After I showed her her room and around a little she told me she was getting a shower, this made me smile and I said, "Ok when your done meet me in the living room we have to introduced you to everyone." She nod and I left her alone, I walked to the living area and saw everyone. Natasha looked at me and said, "Did she make it," I smiled and said, "yeah just a little nervous." Thor asked who when we heard, "Man that felt nice Tony you there?" I chuckled and said, "I'm here kiddo," and she turned the corner but when she saw the others she froze. Natasha got up making Icy unfreeze and smile, Natasha ran over giving her a hug and asked how she's been.

-Natasha's pov-
Icy told me what's she's been up too but Steve and Bucky glared at Tony and Sam said, "so who is the babe stark?" Tony glared and Icy went to his side, he sighed and said, "Everyone meet Alyssa Dreyar, and Alyssa (introduced everyone) and lastly Steve Rogers or Captain America." She greeted them with a slightly bow, Clint asked if she lived in Japan because of her bow when she chuckled and said, "hold habits die hard." Steve asked why she was here when I was surprised he was being rude, Bucky gave me a look and I knew his date we sat up last night didn't go well.