Chapter 2

-Alyssa's pov-
Dad glared and said, "She's joining the team I already had Furry's approval before any of us met," he got up and stood in front of dad and said, "yet we don't know her and she could be a spy." I was hurt by his words but I heard, "Alyssa hey it's ok," and I looked at Natty till I saw froze was forming on the walls beside me. Dad looked at me and said, "Alyssa why don't you go on ahead and let Natasha and Wanda help you with anything you need for training or whatever you need." I nod and he gave me his card and told us to be safe, this made me smile and we left.

-Tony's pov-
I turned back to Steve and glared at him, he asked what when I said, "Your behavior around her what got you all ticked off." He was quiet and left, Bucky sighed and said, "Natahsa set him up with a date last night and it didn't go will I think Alyssa looked like his date." This ticked me off more till I crossed my arms and said, "Will he shouldn't act like that around her or it won't end well when I get my hands on him."

-Natasha's pov-
After shopping for some clothes and house hold items we went back to the compound, I told the girls I would get one of the guys when Alyssa smiled and said, "it's ok I got this." And she held her hands together till a gold glow came from her and we heard a door bell ring, a figure appeared in a gold glow and a boy with orange hair and a business suit stood. He smiled and said, "Hey Icy need some help with the bags," she told him yes and he grabbed the hand full but he saw some of the furniture and said, "want me to teleport it to your room?" She told him yes and he smiled snapping his fingers, the boxes were cover in a gold mist than disappeared.