Chapter 6

-Loki's pov-
Alyssa yelped and cover her head, I went to her side while Stark held her and said, "hey hey it's ok your safe." Rogers snickered till Wanda and Pietro came over and asked if she needed anything, she shook her head no but Wanda wrapped her up in a blanket and asked why she was afraid.

-Steve's pov-
She was trembling and said, "m-my father would use m-me as a training target for m-my brother even when he didn't want too, m-my brother magic is based off l-Lightning."I felt bad but I kept to myself but when another bolt hit the ground she whimpered and said, "I-I'm going to m-my room to w-wait out the storm."

-Tony's pov-
Wanda and Loki walked her to her room to keep her company, this made me sigh but I saw Steve was glaring at the tv. This ticked me off and I asked what when he crossed his arms and said, "I just don't believe her, and how she has everyone wrapped around her finger." Natasha and Clint got up and told him she didn't, he looked at them but Bucky moved and said, "Steve I don't know what's gotten into you but I saw true fear in her eyes so stop being an a** to her." And he left the room towards his, I sighed but I called Peter to see if she had my gift ready for Alyssa.

-Wanda's pov-
Alyssa was curled up against my lap while Loki used his magic to place a barrier around the room, but as she calmed down we heard a knock at the door. I went to tell them to go away when we heard, "it's ok let him in," and Loki opened the door and we saw Bucky.